I really wish I could give you some magical advice but relationships suck. I have been in one foe nine years and every year it gets harder to let my heart breathe again. I'm always sad when I try to talk to him cause there is no communication. I don't want to control him but he needs self control. I know this may not help very much but if you don't have to much of your life invested then leave him alone. The heart will mess you up everytime you will always accept his lies and deciet while cheating yourself out of happiness. Sex can be great with anyone as long as they are willing to experience it with you. Don't make sex your key factor for staying in this relationship because you will still be unhappy when all is said and done

Sex is not enough reason to keep in a relationship, love should be there also...

I think that all of the above are correct in a way. I was in a bad relationship for a while. I loved him so I decided to stick by. Not so long ago he dumped me and to be honest if he wouldn't have done it I wouldn't either. I tried to talk to him about it and he shut down completely. We stopped having sex after a while and any attempts ended on both of us getting frustrated. So we actually seemed like friends and not only because of the sex but overall. I think we stay in bad relationships because we get use to having that person with us and sometimes even though we picture ourselves without them we don't take a step towards what we really want.

I know it may sound wrong but I am glad he dumped me. I have time for me again. I can go shopping without having to tell anyone, I can dress how I want and do what I want. It feels great! Even though I will admit I miss him, I miss the fact that I did everything with him. I miss his company. That is why I stayed in a bad relationship. Now I am in no rush to get into another one, I want to take it slowly. I want to be able to do everything I want and if a guy comes along the way that will be great for for now I am happy just like this.

I'm in a bad relationship too but the only difference from yours is that the sex is bad. Bad sex is the reason why I am so unhappy in this relationship.

The worst part is that we both know that we love each other very much. If the love has fallen out, then I will have no qualms about ending it. But we love each other a lot.

People keep saying that life is too short to be stuck in an unhappy relationship, and i totally agree but it is the fear of being without him and being alone that keeps me in this. But i am miserable and very restless in the relationship, especially for the past month. I think i need to get out soon... I'm going to give it another month more.

If you feel the way i do, perhaps getting out of the relationship is best for you too. But who am I to say anything when I myself am causing myself so much distress by not having the courage to walk away right now.

Hey! Seems to me that you guys are a litlle bit bored from each other. Maybe you need a short break?
You have to respect each other and forgive each other small mistakes. Don't be too stubborn! Talk to each other!
Try to surprise him! Make small presents! And Tell him that u LOVE him!
Good luck!

hi i was wonder the same im 27 years old been with my bf for 3 years now. he has cheated on me 1 time in the past but carried it on for 8 mths. we live together and it feels like i live with a stranger we have no communication no love or affection, we never do anything unless its a weekend and we go to a bar and that preety much the only time we get along and have a good time other then that we fight all the time and im feeling very inscure and lonely even thou he is here with me he will never ask me how iam or how my day was nothing at all he will come home from work eat go out come back go to sleep and thats our everyday life no cuddling no going out no nothing but i love him and i no he loves me what do i do maybe he doesnt no how to ove someone thats how i justify it...im so confused if i should stay? he is good cause he helps out alot with money but that it that all i get no real love he is a great worker but is this enough to stay???? please help me....

iM iN ThE SAME SiTUATiON. ME AND My BF BEEN TOGEThER FOR 3yRS. WE GET ALONE AT TiME BUT WE OFTEN FiGhT GET iNTO ARGUEMENTS. WE GET MAD AT EACh OThER ThEN WE ARE RiGhT BACk TALkiNG. iTS VERy STRESSFUL TO ME. BUT i LOVE hiM TO DEATh AN i DONT kNOW WhAT i WOULD DO WiThOUT hiM BUT AT TiMES i FEEL LikE i WANNA GiVE UP BUT ThEN i CANT BECAUSE i LOVE hiM SO MUCh. i ThiNk ThAT hE ChEATS ON ME SOMETiMES. i JUST DONT kNOW WhAT TO DO ThOUGh i DONT WANNA LEAVE hiM BUT iTS CONFUSiNG.

I been with my husband going on to 8 years now. we got along the first 2-3 years but spent the rest fighting over cheating, trust and more.
we have 2 kids, one is his.hince the cheating on my behalf and then his to get revenge.

I guess in the end Im so use to being with him its scary to think about raising 2 kids alone when i have no ged, no job experiance or anything. We are currently working it all out, but more fighting along with it.

What are you doing to work it out? Have the two of you been to any couples counseling? It sounds to me like you two definitely need to communicate more as best I can see but I don't know what else to tell you. Can you let me know what you think?

He dont want to do any type or cousiling. So we are just talking it out and taking it day by day, but i dont know how its gonna work out in the end

Well I'll tell you this. Willingness to go to couples therapy is usually indicative of how well the relationship will last. I think that you should be able to figure it out and I am definitely hoping for you. Keep me posted on how you two are doing, okay?

Hi there. How is talking it out doing with you? I would like to have an update if you have any information for me. Thanks :)

Maby you should try spending a bit more time apart, sometimes it can get a bit too close. Of course this is not the best idea for everyone, but a physical activity, like tennis or something else that you can do together and have fun with might be a good idea. It might be good to explore something new together, something outside the livingroom and the bedroom. But this is only some things that worked for me in relationships where cheating wasn't an issue. If the issue is trust, then I seriously don't know what to do, you can't force someone to trust you, all you can do is be honest and show him/her that you love him/her, but don't overdo it, just do simple things, like serving breakfast in bed, or come home from work with three simple red roses, or simply cuddle on the coach while you are watching a movie. if the problem is that you don't trust him/her then I don't know what to say, exept to ask the question: Is there a reason you don't trust her/him? And of course there is the last, but very important advice, keep things fresh in the bedroom, don't let it become a routine.

Maybe he doesn't physically hurt you, but I think he could. My husband never did until last week, he verbaly abused me, and I always though it was because I said things to him too. Now I believe, that I should have stoped him before when we were dating. Sometimes we overcome so manythings because of our love, and we also hope that every thing will change some day. By magic! I am still thinking that, but I just learned that it is not going to happen.

I told my husband to go to counseling with me and he said NO, NO, NO. But after our last argue, were he pulled my hair up. I seriusly told him that I was going to leave because of his temper, but I was going to give him a last chance. So I got the appointment for me off course, I told him the day before if he was coming with me. he said no! So I got ready for my appointment, and he asked me if I was really planing to go there? I told him with all the pain I felt in that moment, YES I have to move on with or with out you; therefore I asked him again, I told him that we could work it out, because this wasn't working, and we tried before. I never thought he would do that, but he did, when he soo leaving for the appointment.

I don't know what is going to happen, but I recomend you one thing... Be serius with that decision, and if he doesn't want to come with you, go to the appointment and move on. I know you are scare to lose him too. But I do not want to be sad anymore. I have to be strong, and you should do the same. I am sure he thinks you are not being serius with that, like me husband. Make it clear, if he wants this relationship, he has to try. Man hates to feel force to do something, so I recomend you no to treath him, he won't do it. He just needs to see you moving on with your live. Good look, keep me posted. I need to know what am I going to do too!

i feel what you are saying i'm also going through a we are good together thing i think we love each other but lately there isn't much connection i found that he was cheating on me we sorted it out but things dint quiet get back to normal we saw each other regularly or rather everyday but the passion in our eyes wassnt there any more he said he cannt live without me i guess i believed him since im still dating him but its ot the same as it was before, i wanna know if its worth it?