its been almost 5 weeks and im still getting positive pregnancy test! i had a slight bleeding after the procedure for about two days. all the symptoms was gone nausea and breast tenderness. i have a pinkish spotting after a month of d/c. still dont have my period. Im really worried cause this pregnancy is a mistake.

i need help because im totally confused and scared i had an abortion on september 15th then eveyrthing they told me that would happen did like bleeding cramping and pain. all that then i had unprotecteed sex i was wondering could i be pregnant again or are they the hormones in me still should i panic now or later.. my check up is on october 2nd which is in a few days. is there any danger if im pregnant again? what are the chances of me being pregnant again or the chances of me not getting ride of my las abortion.. does any one know whats going on with me. what would be more likely that is happening
thanks :-(

thank u so much if u can help

I had an abortion July 6 and got the depo birth control shot right after the same day. I spotted very little for like 1 day a week later. I have still had no period and it was time for my depo shot again yesterday and I did not get it, hoping my period would come on. I feel a little cramping but still no period and my pregnancy tests were still positive 5 weeks after the abortion. I went to 2 diff. doctors a month after my abortion and they just looked and said everything was fine but did not do an ultrasound. Is this normal or could I still possibly be pregnant? If so, I would be 20 weeks now?? What should I do? Go demand an ultrasound or keep waiting for a period?

I am 35 years old and just a my first (and only) abortion about 6 hours ago. I say only, because I have now made the decision to have my tubes clamped. I have always been very careful to use contraceptive, and it just doesn't always work. I don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but just as one nurse was giving me an injection, the other one began an ultrasound. I was approximately 8 weeks, and didn't expect to see that much detail. If I had been able to, I would have gotten up and walked out as soon as I saw arms, legs and a face. Nothing at all like my previous ultrasound with my 11 year old. The only thing I can say to anyone planning on going through with this is don't look at the ultrasound screen if there's any way you can help it. I already regret the decision to do this, even though I am very aware that I would have been unable to raise another child.
Horrendous. I have always been pro choice and believe that women should be able to decide what is best for them, but had no idea of how traumatizing it would actually be.
I hope you are all safe, and please go to a doctor with your complications. I feel for you:)

I had an abortion 9 weeks ago

Hey guys.

I JUST had a therapeutic abortion on January 7th. Im almost positive it was successfull. Ive had unprotected sex, before starting my first pack of bc. I am EXTREMELY worried that I am pregnant. My boyfriend "pulled out" a LONG time before ejaculation. I JUST took a pregnancy test and there is anEXTREMELY faint line that you can barely see. Please give me some advice

i had an abortion last january 6 and did again january 13 coz i was carrying twins.. (which if i have known right before, i wouldn't think of having an abortion)... i was 2 months pregnant then.. now after a month, i noticed that my belly became larger than it was before the abortion, large part of it is hard.. i'm worried coz it looks like a belly of a 3 month pregnant...

Icebreaker wrote:

I used the mtp and had heavy bleedin but now i tuk my preg test again at home it still shows positive plz advice m worried

Like someone said these posts seem to be awhile ago but i have the same thing going on. I had a surgical abortion 3 weeks ago. I went to the er today for left side abdom pain. they did a test and it was pos. my levels were only 17 tho. they were more worried about the pos test and i got no answers to my stomach pain. all my other blood work was fine. We started having sex again a week after the termination but used a condom everytime. they also did an ultrasound and said nothing is in there and no sign of ectopic. Should I be worried about still being preg???

im having the same thing i had a surgical abortion 6 weeks ago (suction method) and i started the pill the day after me and my partner also used condoms for the 1st few times just to be extra safe and now because i havnt had a period after the 6 weeks mark i had to do a test that is a very dark line could i be pregnant again ive been fine  with no pains after the operation i hardly bled (could wear a liner instead of a towel) i contacted the clinic who told me my hormones could still be high AFTER 6 WEEKS?????? im not sure but i have to re-test next week and if its still pos then i have to go for a scan

Im in similar situation just that I got my abortion Thursday and took my test Saturday and it says positive

i had abortinon a week ago can i still be pregnant 

new wrote:

Icebreaker wrote:

icebreaker, I am 16 and I might be pregnant. If I am I need an abortion and my parents CAN NOT know anything about anything. I read one of your replies on another article about a "Judicial bypass". Please contact me ASAP.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

yes,i think so cause some baby would show up in a u/s,doesnt mean they are not existing.only GOD know the best cos baby are very powerful.