take a pregnancy test 4 weeks after your treatment to assess whether your abortion has been successful – any test taken before this time may give you a false positive. This is because the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) may still be present in your body.

I know this was over a year ago but hopefully you'll see it. Would they not let you wait to see if you passed it on your own or did you have to have the d&c? Was it painful?

Maybe you'll see this but was you pregnant still? Did you have to have the vacuum procedure after if you had remains inside you?

Were you pregnant because I am going through the same fact thing rn and I am scared?

i had surgical abortion in before 4 wwks and 4 days but still my pregnancy test showing positve .. i am very much in problem ,please help me

me too, through the same fact

Your body still has the hormones.

Ive had a d&c and an abortion and neither are painful. Im sure that the passing by your self is though becuz my sister has experienced this. You will have lots of cramping and its very sad to look at your baby passed.

I had unprotected sex a day before I had miscarriage, and i saw my ovulation on the 3rd and 4th day thereafter . should I still expect my next period or can this form pregnancy?

I know this thread is old but in case someone is newly searching- I had a positive pregnancy test a full 6 weeks after medical termination. Hcg levels are steadily declining and I just had my first negative pregnancy test this week. If you are unsure or pried, have your blood levels checked and call your physician- every woman is different!

**unsure or worried :)

Hi? After that, are you still pregnant?pls answer because i have the same situation as u.pls reply

Same as mine.im woried.my period still not coming .its been 5 weeks after the abortion. Is it possible that im still pregnant? .

With in half an hour after taking my second pill I had bad cramps and passed everything the pain stopped with in an hour of taking the pill . No pain after just had period type bleeding for a week. had a positive test at 4 weeks the one a week later was negative :)!

I had the pill abortion over 2 months ago. It was out of state so I never went back. Didn't feel pregnant and passed large clots. Got on birth control. Everything seemed normal. On Sunday after intercourse I started bleeding very bad. Soaking a pad within a gush. Passed 3 palm sized blood clots. Went to the ER. Tested positive in a pregnancy test but my levels were very low so they took my blood just yesterday. Dr said that it's a little lower but want to test in 3 weeks. Also has an ultra sound. The lady said she CloudKit see anything but also wasn't sure! They Cloudnt tell me if I miscarried, still possibly having one. Or they said I might have an ectopic pregnancy. I'm still bleeding and have sharp pains on my right side. Sudden pains like a knife. I just want to know what happened to me and the Drs aren't concerned and were more judgmental at the fact that I was possibly pregnant after an abortion. Even after stating I was on birth control, I was told then I need to be more careful. my gyno won't even see me. Just sends me to labs to get blood done! I'm just in limbo not knowing if I miscarried or what. Just want to be normal again.