I'm 13 and did it in the butt with a girl. When I pulled out about 5 seconds later a little bit of cum came out in my pants. Could she be pregnant.

Hi, I had a medical abortion about 2 and 3 days ago. I wasnt able to sleep so I did a pregnancy test it came out positive. Is there a possibily im pregnant.

anybody know I really need to know.

Typo sorry 2 weeks and 3 days ago

No unless you didnt have sex through her vagina

no I didn't thank u so much I was stressing out so bad

thank u so much now I'm not stressing out

You can definitely still be pregnant, just because your bf didn't come inside you doesn't mean that whilst you were having sex he didn't leak inside you.

going through the same sort of problem, I had a termination 7 weeks ago I haven't had a period since the 21st of August so I took a pregnancy test yesterday day time a fate positive showed up so I took one this morning and a darker positive came up? do you know if this is a new pregnancy or not? as I have still been having inter course thanks

this is a late reply but I'm going thru the same issue and I'm curious, did you get pregnant again?

Hello!
It is four weeks now since my surgical abortion procedure. I had unprotected sex some days after the procedure but took emergency contraceptive pill (morning after pill) after like two hours, today I did the pregnancy test and it is still positive. Does it mean am still pregnant or I should wait some more time for another test. Anybody with the same experience please help me.

I had a surgical abortion 3 weeks ago and mine is positive. I just took a test 5 mins ago.i had the copper coil fitted after so I shouldn't be pregnant again... I know the hormones can stay in your body for up to some weeks after depending on how far you were when you had the procedure.

I had an abortion 7weeks ago. I took a pregnancy test and it was a very light positive. Could I still have pregnancy hormones if I was only 5 weeks at the time?

Hey are u pregnant again?

After Abortion any pregnancy test will come positive upto 4 weeks because the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) may still be present in your body.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use