Yep! Pulling out doesn't work. I've gotten pregnant twice from pulling out.

Just go for ultra sound ealier the better

Hi no I had one 3 days ago and I didn’t suffer that much!! I know how you feeling I couldn’t even bare to have sex right now it was the hardest decision made but With already havin to young children I felt it was unfair on them. Unless it’s not as painful cause iv been through child birth. I jus can’t wait have the coil fitted now.

Hi Jacque, I am going threw almost the same experience and was curious as to how things turned out for you.

Just curios where you pregnant a second time or was it just the hormones.? Im in q similar situation would really love to hear of someone going thru what im going thru

My wife did abortion 37 days ago, it’s her 6th week after abortion so she was worried about why her periods are not coming, she went to hospital and suddenly while she finished checkup and was waiting for results her period start coming but later on the ultrasound result was showing that there is still something inside, doctors were not sure because blood checkup showed negative on pregnancy but ultrasound showes there is still something...too much woried now and don’t know which result to believe

i took the abortion pill 3 weeks ago today. I bled for about a week. It's been two weeks and i still feel pregnant. i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. i have no clue what to do. i need some answers. Has anyone been through this? Thinking about going to the ER but don't know what to say.

Okay so I had abortion with the pills. I was 4 weeks pregnant and had cramps heavy and bleeding. It was heavy for 3 days after it was light. I went back for my 2 week check up and they said everything was fine. It's normal. I started bleeding heavy again so o scheduled another appointment gland they gave me 4 more pills to take because it was a clot that didn't come out and My pee was still testing positive. So I took the pills clot came out and a day or two later I finally stop bleeding and spotting. I make an appointment for my physician for job related purposes they took blood and it's still showing I'm pregnant wtf does that mean did it not work or do it take a while for it to not be positive?

I had an surgical abortion at 8 weeks exactly, took misoprostol or whatever it's called. Felt fine afterwards and had unprotected sex two and 3 days after abortion, never got infection or had problems or bleeding, now I'm getting naesous and having crazy dreams again and know its early but i took two pregnancy tests 4 days apart and both positive, is it possible I could have a new pregnancy?

How did it turn out? I'm in the same boat I had a surgical abortion 2.5 weeks ago and a week later I had unprotected sex a few times and I'm getting positive tests .

i am In the same position now! could you tell me where you pregnant again??

Same situation here... But i need to check again for ultrasound but my us showed theres ni more baby inside. But request for another us... Coz my uterus is still thick 1.1cm but i jave a lot of blood clots

Did you end up being pregnant ? I'm in the same boat!

Nope you are not! Go for a blood test to confirm

So I had an abortion last week November 13 I was only 5 weeks and today I decided to take a test just to see because I read that some abortions arent successful and reading some of these comments and responses im getting more scared I definitely calling the clinic I went to monday morning.