i am curious to know if you found out you were pregnant again, seems like you would have been

Just a little tip: ALWAYS go to your two week check up. Most clinics will perform the surgical abortion for you at no cost if you go to the check up. If you don't, you have to pay the full amount. 

hi ihad abortion on the 4 of may this year also had the injection done i did a test 3 weeks after it came back i wasnot pregnant but im now feeling sleepy getting real bad aches needing to go to the toilet loads and feeling bloated so i have done a another test this week and it said im pregnant just wounding how far ive got to be for it to show that i am pregnant?? please help thanks

I have an abortion pill two weeks ago and it still shows positve on pregnancy test.what should i do now? Does that happens or i'm pregnant again? Please help me. :(

I had a medical abortion in August, 4 weeks later l still had a faint pregnancy test, l went back to the clinic where l was told there was remaining tissue so l was still producing hormones hence the faint line! I had a d & c there and then! I hope this helps someone as l could never find an answer on here.

HOW possible is for a woman how have done abortion but no period for three months and the pregenent test show thick two line to still be pregenant

My boyfriends mother once had an abortion, as well did I did. She told me that her test came out positive til the end of the 9 months. I guess the hormones stayed in her body.

did you boyfriends mother or you continue to have her period during those 9 months?  My daughter had an abortion almost 3 months ago and never went to her follow up appointment.  She has not got her period and has pain at times.  She also just did a pregnancy test and is showing positive.  

I had an extreme amour of pain when I had mine they gave me team afoul and I still hit it should only hurt a few days. I hope you feel Better. I'm freaking out because I'm still puking and my breasts are still sore and I test positive.

I had a surgical abortion 2 weeks ago. I was not sedated. During the procedure I felt cramps that got progressively worse until they were extremely uncomfortable and more severe than any cramps I have had before (I don't usually get menstrual cramps). The procedure lasted 15 minutes. It was quick and professional at my local Planned Parenthood. The cramps stopped as soon as the doctor stopped the procedure. Recover was quicker without the sedation. I was back to my normal activities the next day. I bled for 2 days then had spotting for a week. I did not experience any cramps after that day. And the procedure worked. Don't worry because you are not in pain. I am sure the procedure worked. It is great that your body is healing well.

I will not do anything to put myself in this situation again. I do not understand why someone would have unprotected sex at all after having an abortion. It matches the definition of insanity.

i had taken an abortion pill.. i had bleeding for 2weeks and spotting for a week.. and i took a pregnancy test, should i be worried? is there still a baby left? yet i don't feel any morning sickness and anything unusual to me..
thank you

i'd never kill a little one growing inside me:-(

I have a side question to this. i already went to myfollowup and they told.me.the pregnancy test was negative but i took one at home it is about 3 weeks after the abortion as well and it was positive. does that mean i am pregnant again?

Yes I have had an abortion about 2 and a half weeks ago and had unprotected sex 2 days after I stopped bleeding (stupid I know) and I took a test last night and it said I was pregnant can someone please tell me that my body could still think I'm pregnant? My boyfriend didn't go inside of me he pulled out and I know about all this precum stuff. I'm so scared. Please someone.

Hi Everyone, I was 8 weeks pregnant when i took the pill, the first pill was to stop the growth, which i took 2 days before the abortion, then later on Saturday i took both the pills, and after an hour or 2 i have sever pain, later i bleed-ed and i believe everything came out, i bleed-ed for almost 8 days and now looks like its just the last things which are coming out, and i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it showed positive, immediately i called my doc and checked and she told me that for 3 or 4 weeks it will show positive, however she asked me go through an ultrasound scan which i will be doing soon, I'm not worried much but all i worry is about how could i do such a thing to myself and my baby even though its not fully grown, it still hurts when i think about how heart less i was to do such a sin, hope god forgives me, but on the other hand i was not ready, I'm 24 but still not ready for a baby.

But i have promised myself that i will have to move on and take the right decision as i will not be able to bring a baby into this world and make it suffer, so i think this was the right choice even though it was the hardest. and to everyone who has gone through this, i would recommend to do another scan just so u be clear and worry free, please do it before it's too late. I'm a girl so i know how u must be feeling. Pls do it.