I guess 4-6 weeks

Do u count ur weeks when you begin to bleed or when ur done

If u are 20 weeks ur belly will be showing now

Take a pregnancy test

Same issue but its been 5weeks now I need to know where you pregnant???

Same issue where you pregnant?

Im at the exact situation right now, bleeding for two weeks and less bleeding the third week... looking at the post you made a year ago... what happened? Were you still pregnant? i did a home pregnancy test... came positive... could it be real ? or just the hormones?

have your doctor order you a hormone blood test. You'll get one drawn and two days later get another one. This will show if your levels are going down and then will support you not being pregnant.

I am still showing positive after nearly 9 weeks the clinic I went to to have this have not been helpful and not been able to book me an appointment to drop in as they keep losing my referal forms. What can I do as now I'm very scared

same thing happened to me only thing is mine is a weak positive

I'm going through the same thing.. we're you pregnant?

I'm in the same bind. How did everything go with your situation?

hi i had an abortion on the 25 of may this year! i bled heavily and passed loads of clots i was only 5 weeks, i took a test on monday 19 of june bang its come back as positive, the thing is me and my bf couldnt wait so we had sex whilst i was still bleeding (groce i know) i also had the injection pill whilst i was at the clinic. cause i got told i was protected we didnt use protection. with the amount of cramping, pain, blood and clots im 100% sure that the featus came away. i took a clearblue and it came back positive 3+ weeks could i be pregnant again and still have the hormones from the other pregnancy and thats why im gettinf 3+ weeks? im confused.

I HAD TAKEN THE PILL THAT YOU PUSH UP AN DRINK TWO NOW I HAD BLEED FOR WEEK AND MORE BUT NOW WHEN I TOOK THE TEST I AM STILL POSITIVE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey yo hi k