My boyfriend and I had "sex" for the first time. Im 20 yrs old and although there was no penetration I am still scared of pregnancy. For a couple days after my stomach was gurgling. Now for about a week I have had the strangest bloating and swelling in my stomach. I am a bit nausiated but my bf says that its in my head. We didnt use a condim because he said he was going to put it in and take it right oout. he says he didnt pre cum but is still supportive. We are going to the doctor bt i am still scared help!!!!

Well, if he did the "pull-out" method, that would still qualify as penetration. Even if he didn't think there was any pre-cum that doesn't mean there wasn't. Even one drop of semen can contain a million or so sperm. If it turns out that is "all in your head" and you are not pregnant, I would advise future condom use and asking your doctor to put you on birth control...Good luck!