My penis got retracted on friday noon and i thought of leaving as it is. But then the foreskin started to swell. Someone adviced me to cover up the foreskin back on the glans, And if you are able to cover it up you are not in danger. The problem here is i have covered 3/4th of my glans and im not able to cover up the rest as the swell restricts me to do so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Hlo,
this is a bit normal. I'm also uncircumcised & i do retract my foreskin whenever possible. Previously after too many hours of continue retraction my foreskin(bunched up behind glans) got to swell. But now due to continue practice it has slightly gone.
What i do is that when that swells you just pull it back to its normal position & see after hardly a couple of hours it'll vanish. Then you can again retract your foreskin & repeat the same. After some days of practice you'll get the result & then you would be able to retract for some more & more hours than now you can.
I hope it'll help.