WHAT????????? I cánnot understand what this person is saying?

Please post a picture of your eyes so I may see if they look like mine. My eyes are swollen all the time, do not itch, nor are they red. Thanks. SPB

Sounds like u have a stye...when your eyelid is red and swollen, and any kind of tiny white bumps on the edge of the lid, that means u have a stye...u can go to the drug store, or if u have a walmart, and ask the pharmacist if they have stye cream, that will help with your stye. Its an over the counter ointment or cream. It happened to me awhile ago. Good luck! :-)

hello im 13 years old and i knew something was up with my eye because it is opening normally but i can feel my upper eyelid (outside of the eyelid) but i dont know whats happen this morning was fine until i got in bed please help ?!!!

I am 27 yr old female. I work as a nurse. I have had random swollen red eyes this am. Treated them by soaking cotton pads in baby shampoo(Johnson's is good) and water and wiping my eyes a few times. Also, cucumber slices soothe. Don't apply creams unless you definitely have puss exuding from the corners of your eyes. Homeopathic remedies are much safer. Boil some water, pour in egg cup, add salt, mix, allow to cool, and use to clean eyes 2-3 times a day. Hope this helps! N.B. Always clean your hands, they're probably the culprit!

Did you ever find out what your problem was?

My eyelid is swollen too and it feels like I have a bruise on it and there's nothing there. I used ice to help it heal and it worked.

i am a 11 year old female and for 3 days i have had a swollen and red eyelid but the eye appears to be fine and it hurts every time i blink and haven't been exposed to anything new except a new thing for my acne but my eyelid was hurting before that what do i do?

Wow I've had this for about 1 day now and I'm 14 years old but it was puffy and all in the night before I took a shower so I got out checked my eye and boom it is swollen and crazy I wool up today and it has went down and I look Chinese but I'm going to go check it checked out

We had similar scenario. Few hours before I go home from work, I felt pain on my left eye. I then went home and slept and the morning after, my left eye is already swollen. I went to the doctor and he said it was sore eyes. My left eye is not reddish though but is swollen. It's a little painful at times especially when I blink.

Sounds like you have a Stye

How did you get it out?

My little sister is allergic to dairy and wheat. She is severly allergic so we went to the doctor and had a bunch of dairy and gluten (wheat) tests done and she turned out positive for both. You should go get tests done and if you are allergic, eliminate all dairy and gluten.

See a good acupuncturist - swollen eyelid has something to do with spleen problems. An acupuncturist can do the appropriate points and help to relieve congestion in the spleen.

"Chagas disease presents itself in two phases. The initial acute phase, with a high parasitaemia,
lasts for about two months after infection. In most cases, symptoms are absent or mild, but can
include fever, headache or enlarged lymph glands, among others. In < 50% of people bitten by a
triatomine insect, characteristic first visible signs can be a skin lesion (chagoma) or a purplish
swelling of the lids of one eye (Romaña sign). "

"Chagas disease is caused by the protozoan parasite Trypanosoma cruzi and is mainly
transmitted through contact with infected faeces of haematophagous triatomine insects of the genera Triatoma Rhodnius and Panstrongylus. These insects typically live in the cracks of poorly-
constructed homes in rural or suburban areas, hide during the day and become active at night. They usually bite an exposed area of skin, such as the face, and defecate close to the bite. The parasites enter the body when the person instinctively smears the faeces into the bite or into any other skin break of mucous membranes of the eyes or mouth. Transmission can also occur through contaminated food, blood transfusions, congenital (mother to child) route, organ transplantation and laboratory accidents."

"Historically, Latin America has been the endemic region for Chagas disease, where it constitutes a major public health problem with serious economic impact. In 2006, it was estimated that about 8 million people were infected in Latin America. "