That's exactly what's wrong with my eye.

I have the same thing to my whole eye is swollen and it's a stye. What I did that make them go away was I took a washcloth and put some warm water to it and then I put some baby shampoo and pat it on my eye for 10 min it worked and it was gone the next day :)

Sounds like conjunctivitis

Eye have stye and very swollen eyelid and very crust and can't barely open this morning

I literally have the exact same thing- I have no idea what's going on D:

It's been six months and I still have the same problem as her.please help me I'm worrying

What happened at the doctors?

What happened at the doctors?

Thats exctly what happened to me today,how is yours now?im really worried to my eye now.

Did you figure this out? My eyelids and skin over and under the eyes are red, swollen, sticky, itchy. My skin looks like it fills up with fluid, then sags like an old lady. old and wrinkly with no elasticity. Gets this way after I drink coffee or tea. Have stopped this, but skin won't go back.

Just wanted to say, I've been sick awhile with pericarditis (inflammation around the heartsac) and have had lifelong autoimmune disease-Rheumatoid arthritis.

I never had swollen eyelids until I got sick with the pericarditis--however, I wanted to say that they THOUGHT I had drug induced lupus from a med I was taking. It is more common than you think.
So lupus can cause it, diseases like dermatomyositis cause swollen eyelids. So does the other more common things mentioned.

At the same time I got pericarditis, I also got celiac/gluten intolerance. So, now since pericarditis is a occurance with celiac untreated, it might have something to do with food allergies.

I just took a med and one eyelid swelled up. Now I am thinking a drug allergy again, or maybe this new drug causes drug induced lupus. 80 or more common drugs cause that! And most drs don't think about this rarer stuff, but it happens. 10% of lupus is drug induced.

Good luck to you all, dig deeper if it doesn't go away. Try things like stopping meds and getting on a different one, stopping foods you ate right before, cutting out gluten and milk-if you can't eat gluten, milk also usually causes probs.

How do you attempt to pull it out??