Another sat and cruising, if I can do it guys you can, I'm sleeping like a baby, keep going it is worth it. Life looks a lot clearer :)

i'm going to be honest anyone who says they been smoking and cant stop are complete liars or something because i know people who have been smoking for years or even months or days and they can go long periods of time without it..if u cant handle to do it. Stop Complaining do do a drug if u cant handle the effects and after effects

They have no will power, as mentioned in an earlier post, I smoked for 20 years and have stopped, my sleep, motivation and every other aspect has improved immensely

Girlfriends lying asleep while I write this, lack of sleeps hard work its been 6 days but my days have been more productive getting work done even started seriously studying for the first time (2nd year uni). Will be worth it in the end just thought I'd post since it's anonymous and this was the first site to appear when I searched for "weed sleep problems" lol. Good luck all.

Damn that's good to hear I'm bearly on myt 3rd day too so it won't take much more than 10-15 day

Long sleepless nights before tests isn't the best thing, but determination to quit over powers anything. Although I can't sleep I need to make a provisional change for my future and my life while I'm young. Mary has done a great deal in my life but separation is what this relationship needs. I hope this passes over quick so I can get some gosh dang sleep! Good luck to all and it is good to know we're all not alone

Yea i.been at it for the past 15yrs..So sleeping has been hard for me... i been clean for 2 weeks but sleeping like 3-4 hrs at night.. It hasn't been hard at all.. i just gave it up and I just have hard time sleeping.. but I'll take a nap during the day to help out a bit.. it's not addictive and u can always walk away with not a lot of withdrawls.. like with the heavy stuff.. but hey who needs to sleep anyway.. life to short to spend it in bed.. f**k it go to the park or go take your srt8 out for a drive.. late night is the best since the roads r empty n u can really rip ass... but yea I guess try not to eat heavy meals late night or watch too much tv.. that usually does not help the situation.. light meals and take some meletonin.. but the more u think about it the more anxious u will get.. If you are awake then pick up another job at night.. find some peace fuxk it we dont need more then 6 hrs anyway.. most people sleep way to much..

Im going through the same thing but i was smokeing an ounce a day for the past 2 years so i have been up for 4 days straight at this point

Im currently 21 years old and have been smoking heavy since i was 17 , i would say i smoke about 16 grams a week, a little bit over half an ounce and im seriously trying to quit. Its my second day and im feeling alright. Only problem is the sleeping part , also when i wanna eat i feel super bloated for some reason, and also i get angry at the smallest issue. hopefully i feel normal soon and yes i will stop smoking, im glad to have found this post and reading about evryone elses experience.

I can relate to all the replies on the page , it's 3:30 am and I can't sleep . my diet has gone for a toss , I don't feel hungry till around 5pm if I wake up at 10 am , getting nightmares now persistently everyday , I feel bored to death coz I've been smoking everyday since 9 years , depression and anxiety at the same time , palms are sweaty all the time. Been a week I've quit but still craving it in free time and being a musician my creativity seems foggy . I don't want to take Zoloft or zanax to sleep coz they are worse than pot . I'm not having mood swings as such but just concerned about health coz of the diet and sleeping problems .

Wake up early when you haven't been able to sleep at all? Sure that will really help. 

My second time trying to quit having smoked for at least 3 months everyday all day, can't sleep, mind is racing and alert. I hate it, I just need to go through with this.

its been 4 days since i last smoke and boy! When my older bro gave me that first hit he didnt say it would last 20 years. its 3;45 am and i still cant get to sleep. i didnt know i was this dependent on smoking. in the long run smoking does more bad to you than good. i am really going through it. depression, anger and sadness. good luck to anyone going through what im going through.

I've been a hardcore smoker for over 12 years. Quit about a week ago. Dealing with typical withdrawals. Sweating, depression, anger, no appetite, but most of all no sleep. Maybe one hour every other day. All other withdrawal symptoms are already starting to fade and becoming manageable, but still can't sleep. I eat healthy, execise and refuse alcohol or pills. I am not disrespecting weed because I know it has helped myself and others in numerous occasions, and I know I started for personal issues. I'm also choosing to quit for personal reasons, not being forced. Never thought I would quit, but now I've decided to never go back after dealing with this. I still believe its a better alternative for many, and perhaps still effictive for those who dont abuse it. However this past year I've slowed down considerably to less than a gram a day. But it was half a gram in the morning, half at night. I intend on updating this to see where I'm at in another week or so.

Everyone is different and reacts to things differently. I used to be able to sleep outdoors in subzero temperatures without heat, only blankets, but I don't expect everyone to be able to.

is there anyway we could get a follow up on how that was?