Hi read your post and I can't sleep dying to smoke just one thing sleeping pills give me real bad anxiety is there something else I can take instead of sleeping pills

I'm going through exactly the same its 3:30am at the time I'm writing this message as I still can't sleep I've stopped only 2days ago ,the problem is even when I sleep it's not deep sleep and I'm tired the whole day but I don't know when it's time to go to bed it's still hard to sleep Hopefully everyone will get through this Wish tou guys good luck

Hi I'm trying to quit weed been on it for 7 years on the bong been day 2 been getting hot and colds wets and could not sleep till 5:30 this morning and way to help get a good sleep and it's always been like that if I had no weed I'd be up all night smokeing all my ciggys so hard any ideas people

YOU CAN CERTAINLY STOP IT WITH STRONG MIND AND DETERMINATION.

For those quitting I've found a few supplements help me.

Care taking these especially if on any ssri tablets.

Melatonin - Perscription only in U.K. Can easily import. Helps me sleep if I turn all lights and devices off (this is key)

5HTP - again can help with sleep and general feelings of anxiety or agitation experienced with quitting.

L tyrosine - like htp5 works on the neurotransmitters.

1 paracetamol seemed to help regulate my body temp when getting sweats.

I replaced my cravings for joints with green tea believe it or not, after the initial nasty taste I kind of crave it now lol.

Now what most stoners like me dread, exerciSe. Yeah it's a bit of hard work but works on two fronts, tires you out and natural anti depressant. Now I'm no means a powerlifting meat head at gym but I go for a walk or so some very basic weights till I feel fuxked.

I want to get some of that CBD vape juice and give that a go as relaxing is still very hard.

Good luck all

Well im not sleeping, reading this stuff. First night but i know it well. Quitting weed blows in that a) cant get high, and b) cant get to sleep for a few nights. Other than that it's pretty easy, the mind clears up quickly and is somewhat exciting. It's also not addictive AT ALL when compared against tobacco (the brain will skip over any prior motivation to quit and nek min +20 ciggs). Whereas weed is a much more benine habit. The reasons for starting up again as I have done is because cannabis has been; is; and will continue to be a source of relaxation and joy in my life. Still cant sleep though.

my story is very similar to yours, 35 years chronic. I had an ankle fusion operation a week ago but quit two weeks before that.
I have sleep apena, high BP etc so i decided to quit mary jane for good. I do get 20 to 45 minute naps here and there and strange dreams but get the same symtoms as you. it doesnt help that im taking pain meds either. TRY MELATONIN but ride it out it should come around some time we just need to rewire oour brains.

I've been reading on some of the challenges with smoking pot....the side effects include depression, immobilization, restless,saddnedd ( don't forget we lost our best friend

its been almost three months since i quit and i can't fall asleep without taking a sleepind aid!!!!!

Wow thanks genius.

Thanks man. This post was great!

Holidays are the best way to stop. Different environment different cultures gets u out of your routine

I feel you ... I actually got sleeping pills but don't help and I've gone 2 days without smoking but I only get 3 hours of sleep every night and I get headaches until I finally pass out

yes sir i cant sleep...and its almost 3years using it...pls help me.....i norm to use it because of ma bad background

take NyQuil you'll pass out if u take enough