I dont post on forums but...

*just checking the post function worked without a sign up - it does! :)*

Yoooo so check this out. 30 yr old girl from Manchester. Smoking daily for years. Ups and downs but something like ten joints per day most weekends with pals but one or two normally by night during the week. Boyfriend HATES it so that helps cool it down a bit when im with him. Finding recently that work and energy has been suffering. Lost a job. Decided to move to Copenhagen with the hubby for a new life and to start a business. Decided on day one of the move - no more ganja in the weeks.

Been here three weeks (Copenhagen has an open ganja market about ten mins away from our new place). Incredibly tempting. Been there (Christiania) on two weekends since ariving and smoked about 5 Js total. Also bought a PAX 3 vape. Decided to not destroy my relationship with weed but to change my relationship with it. Now im feeling more energetic, get more done and feel more alive. Biggest change for me; the mornings - getting up is a breeze. Waking up earlier is easier.

Sleep at night in the weekdays is tough. We go to sleep together around 11pm and I lay there until about 2/3am before dozing off. Wake up in a pool of sweat sometimes. Lucid dreams.

I will continue to smoke some at the weekend though the vape and the occasional burn - the vape is a totally different high. More amazing. Then come Monday morning - no more for the week. I will keep it like this. Unless of course I have to go through this weekly hell withdrawal! I just want to be a normal person who can have a toke on the weekends (BF fine with this). So far though feels like Im doing rehab all over again every monday morning. Weekends, toke up. Monday night, cant sleep and so on.

Today is Wednesday and I feel great. Last vape chamber was Sunday night with a pizza. This week - its all work.

I will keep it like this. I will win.

Weed is great. I love weed. I will always use the plant - you just gotta tune it up and make it work for you. Lets see how I get on. Gone are the days of the everyday smoke though.

Good luck! x

Im the same, i only smoke a couple mild joints before bed to help me sleep but I wanna stop. My dreams are mad! I guess my problem is more with sleep than weed? Im not sure

god this resonated with me

Meeee again day 108 no joints

How's it going dude ? You still off it?

Didn't have much time when I wrote post yest but it's been 109 days since last joint. I guess it's normal for me now not to feel like a joint. I still think about it once in a blue moon and the dude I sit next too is heavy toilet so it's in my face more often than not. All going well, saved over a grand, not eating hardly any junk, very clear headed, want to do more shi* , house is always super clean, I'm a lot more pro active. The longer I don't have it the more determined I'm getting with not having it. The dude I sit next racing home at 5 spending £20 a day always drinking loads of coffee to keep him awake, this was me but no more. Sleeping isn't an issue go robbed when I'm tired and drop off within 20 mins sometimes quicker. Looking back first couple weeks felt weird and I guess it's just getting brain use to it, would say Day 90 is where I really really feel like that's it now no longer part of who I am and so strong that I'm not going back to it. I wish everyone the best, I'll post again in another 60 days or so just to show actually you can't beat it long term ...

How do you feel now and we're you able to keep off of it?

Hello all!

Thought I would add my experiences here to give you a little motivation (not sure it will).

I am a professional living in London, smoked daily since University, which is about 10 years now (sh*t that is all a haze). I am up and down with quitting weed, but, I have realised it does make me moody, sleepy, stupid and just generally lazy. In addition, I smoke joints with tobacco and my chest is KILLING lately. I worry about tumours....

Anyway I have quit and started again multiple times. Every time I quit it is DIFFICULT to sleep, I barely sleep, I wake up sweating, weird dreams. BUT TRUST ME it gets better!

Just exercise in the morning, eat better. Trust me you will feel so good.

Once you have quit for a long time, A LONG TIME, then reintroduce it back into your life. My issues was I only quit for a few months and went back to smoking and it just slips right back into a daily thing...

the thing is, and I used to hate people telling me this, but this is your mind. You have told yourself that you are a better person from smoking weed, you have just said that now. If you tell yourself this, when you do not have it, you will feel scared and insecure.

You need to realise yourself that you are a confident person, that it does not matter you are not stoned, you are strong and will get through it.

Thx i need it lol nose running n sh*t wide awake wen i usually be sleep hours ago

Thx u need all advice/support i can get been smoking for been smkin daily since. I was 16 now 25 i have enough will power n obligations to give it up...but mann I FEEL LIKE I JUST WOKE UP!? Its almost 2am. . .and this is Day 3. . im usually sleep hours ago or atleast yawned. . . .this will be an experience and a half. . . .

Yes dude I've kept it off it. I was a heavy smoker for 13 years, takes a good couple months to adjust , I find it easy now. Miss the relaxation it gives but just remind myself how well I've done and I just can't have the one... good luck man

It was very important for me to get through such discussions. It will help me in preparing myself to quit it
Im gonna leave it soon....i use edibles and they are very strong...i've been doin this for around 1.5 years. I have never tried to quit it but now i think it has effected my personal life very much...some things were good some were bad....and now i think that its time to say goodbye to it...hoping for the best

Im on 90+ days without smoking . I lay down around 11pm and dont actually get to sleep until 5 a.m or so . I use to smoke to help getting to sleep but had to quit for work. I bought melatonin and that works 50% of the time. Still would much rather take a hit amd pass out minutes later but gotta do what you gotta do