Hey man what did you do to get to sleep at night tried everything you can think of nothing is working man

Meee again day 36. Still going strong. Well done dude really glad to hear your feeling loads better. Getting on the weights is a smart move, not only are you gonna feel better no smoke but your gonna look better which is going to do you the world of good.

It's all good my end, I'm really productive at work like I'm kicking a$$ now, no groggyness in the morning feel so much more alive. I pick up the dog in a few weeks as it's still a puppy but have to started to use my running machine which has helped the natural good vibes. Finding myself getting less pi$$ed off with things so I am defo chilling out more the natural way.

Being back at work there less time to think about it, not to say it's on my mind all the time but I find Friday s I think about it more but I just remind myself I've got this far there's no way I'm breaking now.

Sleeping like a log, I'm getting the messed up dreams too but nothing to intense. Eat 5 times a day not junk food generally feel healthier which is pukka.

I have the 2 month mark in front of me decided going to buy a home drugs test kit for cannabis, it's like £5 including postage so will be a nice little motivator to see that that Shiite is out my system for good. Should be by now.

How you getting on? How's the workouts? I know a fair bit about working out myself wish I could start again but always have shoulder prob which prevents me really pushing myself. I was benching for years using wrong form and I think that's what's f'd it up..

Anyways really glad to hear your smashing it well done dude

My first night I stayed awake the whole night and went bed 9pm ish the next night. So was up for like 36 hours plus but by that next night I was man down and that helped me get that first nights sleep. Have a wan* just before you really try and sleep, when you do eventually sleep force yourself to wake up early like 06:30am do this everyday. The later you get up the more you gonna struggle. I use a eye mask and tighten it up so it presses my eye lids down even more when closed and I find this helps and I can't go sleep without it now. No caffeine after 3 pm works for me too. Hope that helps dude

So as of today it's day 39 for you well done! Fairly confident your hair is the only part of your body traces of cannabis will still exist so I reckon you will pass that test easy.

Isn't it funny how you want to make more effort with work no matter what your job, I remember work 25 days ago as merely been something that paid for weed and the whole time I was at work I was looking forward to going home and having a J. If I didn't have any at home and was skint dammit them days dragged!

Lifting has changed me as a person 3rd week and I am noticing gains as are other people it has me focused due to working out in the morning before work and means come 9.30pm I want my bed. Eating now is just something I do and do regular, I look back on when I smoked/drank and some days I wouldn't eat at all my body has certainly had a shock.

People keep commenting on my completion but also on nights out that I am a nicer person more engaging ? Have you had that, like you are genuinely interested in what others have to say?

Can't say I have noticed I have more money as I spend it on food and supplements but I feel great and stronger and healthier!

Kicking arse we are man

Hey vash, our situations seem remarkably similar. Were you ever able to quit? If not, I'd love to have someone to quit with, if you're interested in trying.

Why would you quit smoking weed. Sort your diet out and just cut down on it. Never have it with tobacco. Eat at the latest 3 hours before bed. Don't have anything other than water between your last meal and bedtime. Cut out any form of sugar in your diet. Eat more fibrous foods. Eat foods with high fat content like avacado and coconut oil. Have more himilayan sea salt. Go to the gym. Hit a heavy bag. Go running in the morning. Cutting weed out will not fix you. If life isn't working for you, evaluate everything. It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing. Just sort your sh*t out. Hope that helps

i hope it works i think this might hppn with me

Day 5 cold turkey. Its 6 am and im searching what the withdrawals are lol. Cant take another day. Guess ill be substituting 1 drug with another(sleeping pills), how does that sound?

Hey dude day 48 were on a roll now no stopping us.
Your right I would be looking at the clock counting down the mins until got home from work so could have a joint now I just accept I'm going home for a cuppa and put my feet up. Like you say and for me I'm just so much clearer headed at work and loads more productive, can think quicker and generally getting more done. My house has never looked so clean lol

Yeah I'm defo more engaging with others and it's not all about us now, I'm less selfish and I'm making more time for everyone. It makes me feel good, got a lot more to say. I had an old mate come rd other night that not seen for a couple years and he brought some smoke and I wasn't tempted one bit and he understood why I didn't want any. He said he wished he was in my boat which was nice in a way although I wish I could help him.

Quality that your making gains and eating right I bet you feel super good. Pleased for you man. I'm using running machine few times a week but really need to get on the free weights.

Was gonna ask do you smoke normal cigs?

I'm having a couple beers Friday night as my little treat look fwrd to it now as working my a$$ off all week.

Haven't brought a test kit yet waiting for payday but like you say will show in hair samples as sure read summit along them lines.

So yeah dude all good, well done for keeping it up, can't believe we're really doing it

nyquill works wonders

NyQuill buddy , worked for me
and on the weekends id just deal with it

did you ever get back to sleep normally? I have tried to quit and cannot sleep for the life of the me. I receive 0 to 4 hours with no sleeping meds after laying in bed for hours on end, 6 hours with xanax sometimes. I also even smoked once after quitting and still could not sleep properly. Please help

Stay up all night and don't go sleep, stay up all day and then try sleep that night so your exhausting your body. Yeah you might feel shitty that day after no sleep but your mind will be craving sleep even more so. When your just about to try and sleep bang one off will make you feel sleepier. Worked for me. Couple of weeks gets easier

okay here i go i been smoking for a long time now and to be honest not having it is the hardest thing to do, i know it may sound strange to people but in my life it made feel so much better about everything made me feel like i can do anything and be the person i want to be but when i dont smoke it i feel like a scared lonely child lost in the woods everything closes in around me and i start to push everyone away my dr wont give me anything to take cause they say its all in my head which i feel so let down i not slept in 3 days, yes i am eating, but i cant go out i am to scared to even go out, is there anything i can do yes get help is the normal way around it tried talking to friends they just find it funny, they dont get it cause they just get drunk they dont smoke so to fellow ex smokers and current what the hell do i do

Yep I finally quit for good. I don't remember how long it took maybe 2 weeks to over a month. I can function normally for the most part now but still miss it everyday. Next project is quitting cigarettes.