Urm try using a stick like a baseball bat or a golf stick or the stick you hit a pintia with

Are you a guy or girl?

OMG I did too

Wrong don't use any glass.

Ass f*****g feels good I use a mini screwdriver with a rounded bottom im not gay but I loved it

I have used cucumber mini baseball bat handle of a screwdriver banana salami I try lots of things and I enjoy it all

Really it work? How does it feel?

Omg I wish I had a friend like that!

The aluminum Budweiser bottles are great!!! Put the longneck or top end in first. Poke a hole in the bottom or wide end so that when you work it in and out it doesn't create suction. The longneck slides in easily and then it gets wider and more fun. I can fit all but about 2.5 inches in. I feels GREAT.
My girl enjoys it in her p***y too but I can take it deeper in my as than she can in her p***y:)

How well does it work?

Hey I'm 15 and I need help finding out what else I can use to put up my ass I've been doing this for over a year now

i love tearing my as****e apart and the best thing is to leave the finger there and dig around mmmmmmm i love f*****g myself i'll eatmyselfyanyday

I use a pencil

Selected plastic shampoo bottles can be fun

I'm 13 I don't know wut to do be gay or straight which is better