Bannana's are great there are perfect shape for it, also use women's deodorant can that are shaped nicely!! PS. Im 15

Try a deodeant can

i use a salami and pt a condom on it HARD perfect size and then i have a snack when im done

I would think an empty beer can is dangerous to use as it will lose its shape. An unopened can should be better. I am taking it will come out easy enough, anyone any experience?

doesn't matter as long as you have done it before and know how to use your pelvic floor muscles then you can push it out or just squat that works too. :) Other than that ya don't put odd shaped sh*t up there. Then your asking for it.

Na ah I've tried empty win bottle Ahhh :3 they feel great but meh wine stoppers are thick and feel even better :D he he

I was able to get an 18 inch dildo soft flexible , 16 inches in, into rectum, , cecum and into large intestine. 2 inches thick. Almost had the entire penis in my anus , flexible works because you have to locate the sphincter that separates anus from large intestine,

Put a warm sausage up and squat that feels realy good

Which end of the toothbrush?

is there any household lube i can use

Aloe Vera is a surprisingly good gel and it doesn't burn the anus

Try gleenogs yes gleenogs

A full closed soda can(mountain dew can, pepsi can, sprite can etc. Or one of those ice breakers/mentos container for a start. It makes me gape :) 13 year old straight male

Hey I'm 15 and I can only get a cucumber so far and tips on how to stretch my ass out more? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I m 18 girl.. I want to insert some household object into my as****e and dn f**k my p***y . Please can u give me some idea