Hello everyone. I am really, really sad.

My cat was perfectly healthy all the time. Today, we vent to see the vet, because I have notice that she is acting a little bit weird lately – for the last three days. She is still at my vet’s office and I am pretty much scared. We were never separated.

He just called me and told me that he suspects that my cat has some heart problems, but he still needs to observe her to see is this true, he needs to do more analysis :/

I don’t know what to do? He told me that, if this diagnosis is right, I need to find proper way to feed her?

I was wondering, what to feed my cat with, in this case? 

Hey. I am really sorry to hear this. Don’t be nervous, wait until you get the right diagnosis and analysis. Until then, I can’t tell you how to feed your cat on proper way. I can give your some tips, but I really do believe that you will inform us more about, when you find out what is the main problem and what healthy issues she has. Pets with heart problems need specific diet program. It is important to select a diet that can help your pet maintain muscle mass and ideal body weight. Also, you need to find good diet program that helps your pet to avoid nutritional deficiencies. 

Hey.

Today I am feeling much better. My vet told me that I should leave my cat in his office for one day more, just to see what is going on with her.

To cut long story short, he suspects on Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but he didn’t want to tell me more, because he is not sure is this true or not.

But, I am still very scared, I don’t want even to google, I don’t want to try to find what is this, is this serious or not…

I am really scared, but I am still waiting for the results.

Until this, I want to know more about diet for cat with heart problem. 

Hey.

First of all, I am really sorry to hear this.

I really do know how scared you are. But, don’t think about this before your vet tells you what is the main cause.  If this is the diagnosis, you don’t have to be that scared, because this means thickened, and this is a condition where the walls and ventricles of the heart become much too thick. Feeding your cat in this case. Remember, it is all about the salt. Please, avoid salt in meals for your cat. They are so unnecessary and in this case harmful. Also, for animals with heart disease, sodium restriction is necessity. 

Hey everyone.

As far as I know, it is very important to feed her with good, and balanced diet.

About this salt issues, I know that cats should avoid meals with salt, but ALWAYS. Salt is not good for them, especially if your cat has some heart problems, and I really hope that this is not serious.

Remember, this is really serious problem and you should keep in touch with your vet always, and you should change your pet lifestyle as well.

It is hard, but I think that your little cat is fighter, and I hope that she will be just fine.

Hey.

It is me again.

You really should feed your cat with raw and homemade food, because, according to all nutritions and doctors, this is definitely the best choice.

Also, you should know that low sodium diets are really effective.

Now, when dietary managements begins after clinical signs appear, well, improvement may not be evident without other treatment.

Low sodium diet should be tried first, and then you should see is this diet program good for your cat.

Again, I repeat that you should try raw and homemade food and everything will be just fine.

This food is the healthiest choice ever :)