Replying to the girl who had sex 21 times. From my understanding, having sex after a period makes it highly highly unlikely that you can get pregnant at all. The female is not anywhere near the ovulation period, however, with all of this there is always risk even though it’s rare, that a female can have an early ovulation. Even with ovulation it’s around a 33% change at peak fertilization (I would source this if I remember where I found it) and as for your period being late. That’s common especially for younger girls still developing and secondly sex messes with your period a little. Be safe with all of this though, pulling out is not always the best call.
Just so you don’t feel as bad, I’ve had sex with my girlfriend multiple times and have used the pullout method because condoms were not available and we’ve been fine. Don’t sweat it

Ummm get a pregnancy test and use protection or the morning after pull also known as plan b even if he did cum inaide of yiu take the pilk the next day and you won't get pregnant

My boyfriend and I had sex few times but recently before he puts his penis inside of me, I noticed this little clear liquid on the tip. Is that considered as precum? It was our first round so there wasn’t any previous ejaculation. So can I still get pregnant by it?