To be honest I also have this going on and shame all those chicks bashing this dude for trying to better himself... He is looking for a way to fix himself penises. But I work for 8-10 hrs and all I do is mope around thinking about this and it's so unhealthy but honestly don't ask her anything it will be a lot better that way because you will start making hypothesis on what she did and what not and you know she tells me oh I did it because I ddnt have anyone else around but that doesn't make anything better and how she wishes that she could just go back and erase everything but it's the past. I think it's nice to hear some reasonable explanation instead of it's just the past leave it there because honestly it doesn't help if anything it makes it worse but just see man what she did is reasonable she did it because of the same reason you are doing it now or have done it.. It doesn't help much but still does clear my mind of him and what they may have done... It also ddnt help that she said that he was the reason why she has a high sex drive... Hopefully this helps and all these people bashing you for thinking like this are most likely girls and don't know what it's like to be a male

Hey man you need to get out of your relationship. She is only not getting intimate with you because she is getting that aspect of the relationship elsewhere. I can't imagine how it must feel knowing she's been that intimate with her ex and not you.

buddy that's her intent. To make you jealous and keep you jealous.
Most women use jealously as a form of currency.
She wanted to find a decent man with principles and morals so she found you.

Do you get it ?

She likes you and you like her but she only likes you because it's a game for her.
She is waiting to see how crazy and jealous you go and also how you are upset with her and jealous at the same time.

It's a form of attention seeking

all women these days sleep around and will also escort for fun and money.
Her female friends will even help her to cheat on you.

She knows your jealous and also know you will never get justice or have a hold over her.

Your the perfect submissive man with principles she wants.

break up with her ASAP and wait for a girl who can live you and never make you jealous. A nice woman will tell you everything about herself in a way that does not make you jealous....

I been in your situation. And I seen many women cheat and cheat.. even on the wedding day and beyond.

The girl you have is in her own bubble where she can cheat and be immature and you can't do anything about it because your jealous.

wake up fool

well, he trust his girlfriend but not him trust me i'm in some kind of girlfriend ex problem and it dose.
not make you a bad person an i know that his ex, probably want her back so even if she don't like her ex like that dose not mean her boyfriend is wrong just trying to keep her safe.

Hahah you think your better then everyone don't you.. this is a guys that was asking for advice.. go sort out your daddy issues you silly little girl

you know all that you know about her before...and it did not matter...everything was ok even though you know her past. then suddenly it begans to matter. why is that? trust your instinct.....she is up to no good. probaly f*****g an old friend...your feel this...but your love for her blinds you to it...you put those feeling into questions for your mind to answer...because your guts are telling you the truth and you just cant believe it..wake up...spy on her...find out before you screwed

so true...i love this reply

We have the same problem... we always fight because of my jealousy and insecurities about her pasts boyfriends. I am being ober protected to her.

I read your response and it was really useful to me too. There is something I would like to share and it would be appriciated if you reply.
I'm kinda jealous and sensetive. I met someone 3 month ago and she is a nice girl. Unfortunately, some of her old friends are swingers and they are in to threesomes and group sex. She said that she has never been in any of those parties but when I checked her facebook, she was everywhere with those girls for at least 6 yaers. She does not socialize with them any more.
One time, when we woke up, she went in corridor to dump the garbage in the recycle room, almost fully naked. I said to her "how come you go like this to the corridor for shooting the garbage?" She said "there was nobody in the corridor." I had few similar problems with her about getting naked in front of other people and not wearing bra sometimes.
Am I too sensentive? I have problem with nudity and drug and can not stand it. She was kinda drug addicted (weed and cocaine) but not now. She only smokes 3 cigarettes a day.
Having said that, we love each other now. We lived together almost 3 month every night. I don't know if we get married, what's gonna happen. Is she gonna go back to her past life style?
Please advise on my case. What shall I do? My nature is sensetive
and I need someone more descent.

I'd agreed with you, I want to overcome it too, but it just nags in the back of your mind. Cost me one big relationship already. Yet, so many people don't understand these feelings.

I agree man.. I am in a relationship with lovely girl who has way many dudes. Got involved in meaningless relationships. It's eating me! But I have promised not to bring it up with her. I will learn to deal with my jealousy factor.

Guys...its so damn good to know that your not the only guy feeling this way.....i think the best way is to just tell her exactly how you feel about her past and how uncomfortable you are with it and then just wait and see what happens.....im going to do that....i dnt know waht the results will be but i feel its the best way....because whoo else will i talk to?? About this situation...no one would understand rite? I feel the best thing is to just go and talk it out with her and her only.....do u guys think its gud to do that?

Im at the same situation bro...i dnt know how to deal with it...the exact same situation im at

So f*****g true, I mean the most ironic bit is when the guy commenting is like ‘you must be so insecure’ and then proceeds to character assassinate the guy. Like seriously everyone needs chill out the guy needed some help ffs