Im currenting tell the subs strips and I cut them in 4s and only taking 1 every 24hrs or when i start feeling hot/cold sweats and sick. I have no insurance and been getting them from people who have prescriptions from there drs. I want to get see a doctor but have no insurance , does anyone know what I can do to find a FREE clinic or something. also I have been thinking of completely stopping, but scarced about the withdrawels any ideas... Please help me.. Thanks

I dont know if its like this where you live, but here we have methadone clinics that also do suboxone. It is cheaper than DR offices. I believe it is $50 start-up fee then 13$ per day to dose. You do have to go everyday for a while but that is alot better than paying up to $ 500 for dr visit

Hardlife90 wrote:

PlzHelpME2 wrote:

Im not sure but I know that our Methadone clinics do not give out Subs unless offered by Dr. I have looking into Doctors and its just to much money. Its cheaper to buy of Friends, then go to Dr. and get prescriptions the only difference is that If I ever have to give blood or take drug text Im in trouble.. Any idea on how the withdrawal/kicking it lasts?