I'm 18, never had sex and I'm worried that my penis will be too erect fo sex :/ if that makes sense. Often when I'm masturbating or just get an erection it's practically vertical and really quite hard. I'm worried that this will make i awkward for me to have sex :/ (it's not always this hard, just sometimes)

Hey there. Don't worry, plenty of guys penises are like that. I once dated a guy who it was virtually impossible to give oral sex to because his penis pointed 'up' too far. Sex works fine though - its just one of those things and nothing to worry about.

You should be proud of having such a firm erection. There are some men who would kill for that experience again.

Don't worry, over time, your penis will still be getting firm during erections, but not quite as quickly, or as long, or as hard. As long as it's firm, you can have penetration, and if it's not, there are lots of other fun things to do together that may result in erection, climax or ejaculation too.

No, a firm penis will not make any problems during sex.

Thanks heh, that helps. and tbh I'm not too bothered about oral so it's all good lol

Well, just as there are lots of techniques, positions and possibilities for intercourse, there are lots of techniques for oral also. It may not have been how SHE was used to giving oral, but I am sure that if she laid him down on his back, she'd find some way of positioning herself to get it where she wanted it to go.

Don't worry. XD