PRECUM AND PREGNANCY

New Member

Unplugged 3/13/06 5:08 AM

Hi I am 21. I have read nearly all the articles regarding precum and pregnancy.
But I still have a question.
First I want to make a few things clear:

1)I DID NOT masturbate or ejaculate before the time.
2)I DID urinate before the time.
3)I know that precum is a lubrication fluid that comes out before ejaculating.

I inserted my penis into my girlfriend’s vigina, but only for like a few seconds,
then I desided to rather not do this. I don’t want to play around with my life,
or create one.
So we are not going to try this again.

1)Could my precum have made her pregnant then?
2)And what is the chance of having seamen in the precum, after you urinated and if you did not ejaculate before the time?
See the best voted reply
Celebrity

pseudonim 3/15/06 10:14 AM

Well, at this moment I don't understand does she become pregnant or not???

Back to your questions:
YES, it could!

The chance is pretty low, but is possible. Did you wash your penis after last ejaculation or intercourse? When was your last ejaculation?

It's possible that the seamen rests left on your penis head top if you not washed it regularly, but the chance is very low.
lucky29

lucky29 3/15/06 1:34 PM

Hello! I have slightly different opinion and am willing to share.

To answer your first question…if you inserted your penis for just a few seconds, there probably wasn’t any pre cum at all. Even if there were some, the chances of impregnating your girlfriend were almost non-existent

I am not sure that I understood your 2nd question correctly, so I will try to explain my own way or the way I see it.
The chances of having semen in the pre cum are minimal. This hasn’t been determined yet but it is believed that if you had ejaculated before and not urinated, there is a possibility that traces of semen were left in the urethra. If you haven’t ejaculated previously, there is no semen in the urethra. If you ejaculated and urinated after it, then you probably cleared all the semen that was in the urethra.

I hope you find this helpful, if you have any other question, feel free to ask me, and I will try to answer them if I have knowledge of it.
New Member

Unplugged 3/16/06 2:05 AM

Thanx for the help, think I got my answers.

To the Question of "pseudonim",
Did I wash my Penis after the last ejaculation or intercourse?
I Did not ejaculate before the time, I had a bath and thirdly,
I did not have any other intercourse before the time.
But still, thanx for the help.

I wil not try this again.
Don't want any kids at my age.
New Member

lost_soul 3/26/06 1:33 PM

Hello..Im a 21 yr old girl who comes from a strict culture that claims if a girl lost her virginity before marriage she will be punished or so something even scarier...ive read all these useful topics about hymen breakage and those other things can cause it..i have a few questions that i would really appreciate getting answers for.
I was with my boyfriend yesterday, we fooled around..he had entered one finger into my vagina then he entered two...i felt wetness thinking it was me, it turned out that he broke my hymen with his fingers :( i was really upset to be honest and it got me really scared because i was bleeding as if it was my first day of period (and it wasn't my period) !! i was bleeding for approx 24 hrs and luckily the bleeding stopped. Im just wondering when i have sex again, will i still be able to bleed after intercourse? im assumig this because he tried putting the tip of his penis into my vagina the top part of the vagina, (between the clitoris glans) no where near the vulva i suppose. it was hurting too much and i told him to stop. fortunately, he did not precum or ejaculated before he entered his penis but it was actually dry but my vagina wasnt, so he kept on adding saliva to the surface of my vagina for lubrication..he only put the head of his penis in for a couple of seconds then he removed it. i doubt that he had precum cuz i didnt feel anything and when i asked him he said he was dry and i was the one who was wet at that time. but what im not totally sure of is that is it possible i could get pregnant this way? weather he had precum or not..

How long does a guy precum and what makes a male precum during foreplay?

Oh yeah, a thing im really sure of is that he had taken a shower b4 he did anything and i know that everytime im with him, it takes him a while to precum...his penis was dry most of the time..strangely even while im giving him a blow job i dont feel his precum at all ! is that normal?

i know i talked too much but PLEASE im beggin you, i had no 1 to talk to about this sensitive subject and honest to god im scared to death ! this is a nightmare and i promised my self NO MORE penis near my vagina until im married :s PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
New Member

lost_soul 3/26/06 1:47 PM

oh ! 4got something :? after he removed the head of his penis from my vagina, he quickly cleaned the surface of my vagina with water and then sanitizer! what would be the result of this?
HELP :?: :?: :!: :!:
Laylah

Laylah 4/3/06 11:07 PM

lost_soul wrote:

Every time I let my boyfriend ejaculate in me and it happens that my period is late that month I promise myself that I won’t let him do that anymore, then every time it gets so great that sometimes I don’t want him to ejaculate anywhere else but in me.
I am almost sure it will be the same with you because sex is addictive, you just can’t say no to it!

In my personal opinion there was no way you could have gotten from any of the things you did, especially not that precum he has when he gets aroused. My boyfriend always has precum. It doesn’t matter if your boyfriend has visible precum or not, every guy has it, some more, some less, so does your boyfriend.

Pre-cum a.k.a pre-ejaculate is secreted by Cowper's glands when a man gets aroused or just before the orgasm. It has two functions-to lubricate the foreskin and head of the penis. It is also released just before an ejaculate to get the urethra ready for the semen passage and to neutralize acidity if there is any residual urine. Some people say there is sperm in the precum but researches showed that there isn’t but that it could be picked up if some of the sperm was left from previous ejaculation.

As for your virginity and the bleeding part, it is really impossible to know especially because you bled so much. On the other hand, if it were a bit painful when he tried to insert his penis, it could mean that there is still some hymen left.
In order to know, you need to have an exam.
New Member

rex 10/8/06 8:53 AM

I had sex with my girlfriend when she was ovulating and i didn't know anything about PRECUM until now. I used the withdrawal method and i was pretty sure that before each time i had sex I hadn't ejaculated in the past 12 hours and also urinated twice or more. Also i didn't ejaculate in the vagina, the sperm was all outside..as far as i know.

the fact that it was during her fertile period, I am quite worried now, and have to wait for 2 more weeks until her next period. I am quite nervous now.

Anybody please help me, someone who has been using withdrawal method for a long time , please help me. thanks a lot
Guest

Guest 11/7/06 4:40 AM

i'm in the same boat as you rex, i had sex with my g/f during her ovulation but i didn't orgasm, she said I had precum but I didn't notice that I did. I had masturbated about 9 hours before we had sex, but had urniated at least once between ejactulations. she took the morning after pill the day after we had sex but i'm still worried. it seems like she becomes pregnant very easily so i'm still worried, even knowing i was working with a lowered sperm count, had peed before we had sex at least once if not more times, and that she took the morning after pill. I have about 3.5 weeks to wait yet though so we both are scared. can't seem to find any real information about semen in the precum, just evidence to support yes and no...definately confusing!!!

this is defiantely a mistake i'll never make again!
New Member

I MADE A PRECUM BABY 11/22/07 11:22 PM

Guest wrote:

WELL DON'T MEAN TO SCARE PEOPLE ON HERE BUT I`M 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND WE USED THE PULLOUT METHOD I HAPPEN TO BE OVULATING AND HE HAS GREAT SPERM THIS WAS NOT WHAT WE WANTED AND HE HAD NOT EJACULATED IN THE LAST 12 HOURS BEFORE WE HAD SEX AND HE URINATED ABOUT 3 TIMES BEFORE WE HAD SEX AND TOOK A BATH BUT STILL NOW WERE HAVING A BABY IT IS POSSIBLE NOT VERY COMMON BECAUSE SHE HAS TO BE OVULATING AND YOU HAVE VERY VERY GOOD SPERM BUT IF I WERE ANY OF YOU I WOULD STOP PLAYING WITH FIRE.
New Member

unique userrname 6/11/08 10:38 AM

I just had sex with my girlfriend and used the pullout method. I didn't come in her, but I most likely had some precum in her. I used a condom till the last 2 minutes and I took it off. I masturbated last night, about 9 or 10 hours before i did this morning, and peed two times and took a shower and cleaned off. She's been off her period for almost a week now. should I be worried? Is ECP the best thing to do now?
Guest

Guest 6/11/08 11:37 AM

Yes and Yes.

Don't take the condom off next time until you are finished!

This advice will cost you. You must name the resultant love child TheGeeze. o.O :-) ;-)
Guest

Guest 7/13/08 10:13 AM

Referring back to the girl from strict culture.

Yes, you can get pregnant from pre cum. I am 5 months pregnant now.
We have 4 kids. I just had my IUD removed, and in the process of getting my tubes tied. My husband definately does not want another kid. So , while in the midst of all that, he used the pull out method before ejaculation. We are sure he did not ejaculate inside. Next thing I know, I felt nausea, headaches, and tired. Did a home test kit, the result was a positive. Did a blood draw at doctors. It proved that I was pregnant.

What happens is the men develops so many sperm inside their sacks a day that the chance of it escaping and mixing in with the semen is a possibility.

So, hope you can abstain from sex.
Also, if this guy knows about the stickness of your culture, and he cares about you, he should know not to mess around with you in that way.
After all, you'll be the person to suffer the consequences.
Guest

Guest 10/28/08 6:37 PM

Don't count on using a calendar to figure out when your ovulating either. Even on your period your not safe. Condoms and Birth Control are the way to go. The reason I say this is because both my sister and I ovulate twice a month (and this is not uncommon). She has become pregnant while on her period and I am waiting to see if I am pregnant. Neither of us knew about ovulating twice a month. Talk about a long 4 week wait if you think 2 weeks is bad. If I am which the doctors are pretty sure of I will have become pregnant from pre-cum which is not a happy thought. This will be the second time I will have become pregnant from pre-cum if this is the case. What I am trying to say is anything is it is possible just might not be probable. Keep is as safe as you can make it and use all means at your disposal for Birth Control Methods.
Guest

Guest 2/20/09 4:15 PM

me and my bf were having sex..with a condom on.. but then i felt something wrong and i made him pull out and all i saw was his penis...without the condom! The condom stayed inside me while he pulled out, but im still worried about being pregnant by precum and maybe we both didn't feel it slip off? .. i didn't take the morning after pill, i mean we had a condom on and he didn't cum... so if he did have any precum.. it would have stayed in the condom even as he pulled out right? ...however, im feeling lower stomache pains and nausea... could i be pregnant? or could my period be late because im stressing about this? HELP... should i relax and wait for it? or take a pregnancy test? or what?!?!
Reply as guest Start new topic
Saving