Hi, my name is Vanessa and i'm 14 years old. I have been taking birth control pills and i haven't missed a day at all while taking them.Ever since i've been taking them i have been sexually active with this guy his name is Bryce and i was in love with him until he dumped me and he told me if he got my preggo then he wouldnt leave me like his father did to him he wanted to be a father that stayed and was always with his baby. So i went to the doctor that gave me my birth control and i dont know why but i think im pregnant it's been 2 and a half months since i last had sex and ever since then i have been having these bad cramps like someone is kicking me hard and it hurts like hell like today i was in school during my reading edge class and we had this gates test today and before i took my test i couldnt breathe well i could but it was hard for me and the feeling of someone kicking my stomache really hard and it hurt.i also felt like i had the highest fever in the world i sleep through all my classes now and im always tired in school even during my lunch period and i constantly find my self eating at lunch i eat bosco sticks and ill make all my friends at my table give me theirs to eat and its crazy now i have been eating threee slices of pizza and a wendys chicken sandwich in one day 5 minutes after another and i have been thirsty as hell i have been drinking 5 glasses of pop within 10 minutes...i have been feeling sick for the longest time and for a few days now my stomache has been acting up really bad too.my friends think im preggo cuz i eat alot and im always sick feeling at school and my stomahce has gotten bigger just 2 months ago i weighed 118 pounds and now i was 125.9 pounds and i have never gained that much wait before even after eating alot ive never gaind that much wait and everything. but now my ex is in jail and its scary to know if im pregnant and the father of my child is in jail...plz someone give me answers i need them now..

Hi there, I just read your post and was hoping you were ookay!

hello im 35 and im going throught he same thing i feel something but only when im laying down

Go to your doctor and get a blood test done.

I have those same exact feelings/symptoms right now as I am typing this. I had two prwgnancy tests done at the doctor's office, both are negative as well. One in January and the second one in February. What is going on with our bodies? Are we really pregnant? Could it be a phantom pregnancy?

I've never been pregnant before but I swear I'm having all the symptoms..my last period was March 18th and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 24th of March..and as Kevin Hart would say: he got the turtle shell. Any who I've been experiencing nausea, dizzy spells, hot flashes, I belch a lot and off and on I feel like I have to puke all day. I also have abdominal cramping. On April 2nd I took a pregnancy test knowing full well it was too soon for a good result because my next period wasn't going to be here until April 18th, so it came out negative. So I went to the doctor a couple of days ago and took a pee test there and it came out negative. My friend thinks I'm pregnant and says I'm starting to get the glow.....I think I'm pregnant and would like some opinions if you guys think I am too..oh! Almost forgot..I tested positive for mild anemia which my friend had with her first pregnancy.

Hi. I'm wondering if you could help me. The thing is, I feel very pregnant, I know my own body and lately i haven't been feeling the same. I got my period at the start of this month, it was about regular length but I have so many pregnancy symptoms eg tired all the time, cramps in my stomach, sore and light heads, high temperatures, gas and slight lower back pain. I took a home test today but it came back negative. I have read online that many woman havent known they were pregnant because they still had their periods. Could I still be pregnant or what's going on?

ive been on depo for a year now and just found out im 5 months pregnant and my doctor did a uran and blood test and i always came back negative but i got an oltrsound and sure enough the baby was there...she always claimed it was gas till then

i had sex in decemeber still on periods lightly and feeling kicking and notice my stomach move. i took a test and it said negative. the begining of april i had a blood test at the hospital and the doctor wants to talk to me about something they found on the test.

I have also taken a blood test & 6 home tests & 1 urine test from drs.. I've been sick.. And now feeling the kicks

hey my name is Shandell i have gotten dizzy spells like twice,eating alot,always tired i get annoyed pretty easy plus i feel movements in my stomach, alot of headaches plus i missed a period.....the weirdest part is when i feel my stomach i feel the bump which moves when i touch it to much so my fiance and i are thinking i'm pregnant so i took a preg test and it came out negative so now we're confused this never happened to me before.... this month i started getting really bad pains while cooking and then i started bleeding with increasing and decreasing pains......was i pregnant and losing the baby,cause i can still feel the bump..........i know you guys aren't doctors but i thought someone might have experienced it,so i can get more answers.

I am going through the something, i look like I am about five months , I really need help with this never has a stomach,

Use a condomn.

No don't worryˊ˙ㄕㄥㄨ

pls missed my period seized 2weeks after i see it but the bleeding lasted for 6-7 days on like my previous period pls could it result as pregnant