so were you pregnant?

are you pregnant? did you find out?

I am looking for some answers but can't find any.i have a nine month old who i bf and through the night.i hadn't gotten my period back yet but have had pregnant symptoms on and of for a few months now.i have had a pinching feeling by my bellybutton on and off, tired real bad sometimes and sometimes i feel sick.i could have sworn i felt a kick a few months back...nothing like gas...idk what to think...from what I've read it's almost impossible to get pregnant if you are exclusively bf and not having a period...did i mention I've taken three tests in the last six months?help!!

I had my tubes tied in february 2013. Recently I can swear I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms. My periods are skipping around, unusual spotting, really bad cramping, really bad Back aches, including syatic nerve pain which only happens normally when I am pregnant, but most of all a recurring fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen. I went to the er they did an ultra sound and a urine test but didn't see anything unusual. The fluttering has become more increasing. My boyfriend says it's all in my head. I don't want to go the ob I am embarrassed and feel like I am going crazy. I would bet 99 percent that I am. I have four kids and have been pregnant ten times total. I know what pregnancy feels like. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what might be going on?

Same with me

I am having the same problem right now. I got the it put in in april 2013 since day one of getting it put in I never got my period and it is now dec 21, so 8 months iv had it. Iv had really bad heartburn for months now to the point that I carry tums in my purse. iv been tired very emotional (and im normally not emotional at all) iv taken many test through out the time that iv had it in. just a couple days ago I started feeling kicking, well more like flipping. Feels just like when I was pregnant with my son. I called my dr about and she said to take a test and I did and came out neg. still feeling it so called back today and scheduled a sono for Monday. I am very nervous I am on birth control for a reason. Just wanted to know what ended up happening with you.

I'm 14 and have had the same exact thing but I stopped my birth control... I was suppost I get the shot but it hasn't came in yet... Idk what's wrong or what to do I'm too scared to find out what it is at the doctors...

I am 40yrs old and havent had normal periods in a few years I was just sitting here and I keep feeling movement so I looked down at my stomach , and then I could physically see my stomach move .I have had 4 children but each is different and after a bit you kind of forget or at least I sure have and I do hope its nothing seriously wrong with me

Hi everyone. I too am having this problem. I have a 3 month old and have when on the birth control injection after the birth which brought my cycle for almost 3 weeks. I have being having flutters in my stomach and on and off hungry spans. I don't really know if am going crazy, but I feel pregerz. I took TWO pregnancy tests which came back negative. They had me relief. but now am confused and really worried. cause the flutters won't go away and am starting to wonder if those test were wrong.

no I am sorry...if you doc did the internal and urine...NEGATIVE means negative

If youre that young you shouldnt even be having sex! When i was your age i was out doing kid things not out having sex. Im a single mother now and even at my age its almost impossible. Thats the problem with todays youth,you all are way too worried about growing up & acting twice your age. Dont rush your life,it goes by quick enough. Stay young & act young & be stupid for as long as yoi can. Babies shouldn't be having b p abies,you can barely take care of yourselves. Let alone another human being.

same thing is happening to me I did some research refer to the link above

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I Also experience the same thing Back in 2012 I was feeling kicking in my Lower stomach And I found out I was 1weeks pregnant had a ultrasound didn't even know you couldn feel kicking that early..but now I'm feeling the same thing I keep taking pregnancy test and the test come back negative

can someone update me on if youve ever officially found out you were pregnant, and if so how did you find out? i am having the same problems as all of you and noone has come back to say what their results are?? please answer.

So this happened to me to i had been getting my period every month but swore i could feel kicking so i went to the doctor both urine and blood test came back negative but two weeks later i scheduled for an ultrasound and found out i was 9weeks pregnant :) hope this was helpful for some of you :)