Thats funny i have just saw what you wrote..cryptic...i searched the web and until last night came across this word..cryptic or stealth pregancies...all the symptoms..negative..etc..but feel pregnant even a big large bump..and i am a mum of a nearly 5 year old so have been pregnant before although i'm older..i should be between 6 and 7 months..if i am..and if hormones playing up and small baby all these symptoms may not show as pregnant..i'm off to the doctors tomorrow to check out if i am or not..i can only hope.

It would be nice if anyone who had symptoms on here ..if you did give birth to write on here so if anyone like me views it..then it has been updated and to find out you had feelings and then gave birth would help everyone who reads..thankyou.

i have had been spotting and my mom calls it a period , im on birth control but ive been feeling sick and peeing ALOT! ive also been feeling kicks & movements in my stomach took 2 pregnancy tests and they've came back negative could i be pregnant ? or could it be a phantom pregnancy?

I'm 42 and have not had my period in two months, look six months pregnant, dizzy, nauseous, tired, cramping a bit, headaches, and pee a lot. Lower back also hurts in the morning. I've taken 6 hpt and all negative, had a blood and urine test at hospital three weeks ago and both negative. I'm worried that I have something really wrong like ovarian cancer, but I honesty feel very pregnant:( I would love to have another baby, just as long as I can make it thru. Hopefully that's the case and not the other.

What ever happened ? I am in the same situation right now.

I'm having same was clamped 6 years ago big kicks slot of movement through b whole belly digital test says negative n Bbn hospital here looked at my bladder n stomach n said um not there

I haven't had a period since Xmas that's nearly 6 months ago I'm getting all the signs of pregnancy literally even my belly is growing I don't know what to do the doctors was pointless they just taken a urine sample n it still came back negative I've took loads of home tests still negative what is goin on with my body someone help me x

I haven't had my period in two months, the ones I had in August were extremely light and lasted 1-2 days... I'm having all the signs of being 7-9 weeks pregnant but I'm not showing on any store bought pregnancy test...I found out how to do a homemade pregnancy test that works just as good , if not a little better, as a store bought one, and it came back positive several times....every time I try to get checked out, they want to do a urine test before my check up...I've taken pregnancy tests before with my two other pregnancies, they all came back negative and I lost my babies...

How did this turn out for you?! I'm having the same things!!!

Hey please help me am 18 years old I've never been pregnant b4 but I still fell the same way wanna know if you got like answers for your problem

I have a VERY similar story. I have 4 children. Have lost 5. In 2012 I had my tubes tied. Right before I drifted off to lala land the Dr. Asked me if I was sure this was what I wanted. I get baby fever every 4 years....my children are currently 20, 16, 11 and 5. I dont remember what I told her but can imagine that I was not sure. So ends up she kept my tubes longer in case I decided I wanted a reversal. Normally I bleed for about 6 days. The past few months have been light(er) short periods. One night laying in bed I felt the urge to push like I was giving birth. Now a week or so later I'm feeling movement. I've had 4 children so I know exactly what a baby moving feels like. I've held my hand on my belly the past several days feeling the thumping and movement. I have taken 6 tests......all negative. What in the world could it be if I'm not? That's what I don't understand. Because the movement is everywhere. And I would swear I was pregnant now if I hadn't had my tubes tied and still having periods. It's driving ke crazy not knowing for sure. Also I've been nauseated off and on. I had lost about 15 pounds 4 or 5 months ago because I had no appetite. Now I'm hungry all the time. I read about "cryptic pregnancy" and it would make sense that this is possibly what's going on because I have an inverted uterus and hormones are probably out of whack because I'm getting older. If I am actually pregnant thank you my God. Another baby would be a blessing no doubt. I may cry if I'm not now :(

Look up cryptic pregnancy

Hi I am having same symptoms as you and all my PT tests are neg even the blood tests but today I took a video of my stomach because I could see it moving when I felt something that felt like kicks. I’ve gained weight only in my stomach area and no where else and my doctor keeps saying I’m not pregnant but it’s only been the blood work and urine test they did and refuse to do any ultrasound or any other test to check so I’m just wondering did it turn out that you were pregnant or no? I’m very concerned about what’s going on with my body and my period last month didn’t even smell like a period it was spotty at first for 2 days and then the next 2 days it was heavy and then the last day it was light and then stopped and then 3 days later I had very light bleeding for about an hour or two and then that’s been it but before all that I’ve had on and off spotting every month about 4-5 days apart.

Hello I feel the same thing I had my period August 28 and went off 3 days and I missed my period the while September and then my period come on October 1 and went off on the 5 and also I am getting bigger and I feel fluttering in my stomach to when I am laying down flat on my back or sitting down on a chair I can feel it and I took pregnant negative 4 times nothing

What could I do my stomach hurts alot if not pregnant