we have the same situation, i've got period every month and i feel movement in my belly. i went to the doctor to have ultrasound but empty, i take pt but the result is negative, but i have symptoms in pregnancy, i am 5 months now. let see if there's a period coming.

okay i had my period three weeks ago but it was irragular. so two days ago i started spotting and having stomach cramps and feeling kicks in my stomach. could i be pregnant?

There is a possibilty you might be I don't think you are feeling kicking that soon it might be tightening feelings or muscle spasms, take a pregnancy test in about 5 days. I'm in the same situation, just had period, two days later spotted and cramping like period going to start allover again, low back pain and extremely tired. Took a pregnancy test each week for about 3 weeks and blood test all were negative. Wish there was some insight on what is going on. Had two children and never had this happen with either of them. 

thats if they dont want a baby, but there are us women trying for a baby so dont be disrepectful

ive got same problem. ive been trying for my 3rd since last june and on dec last yr my mnthly lasted only 2days. my period on jan also only lasted two days and then stoped with pink spotting. i have enlarged boobs, bad lower back pain and a little sickness. wents docs having blood test only to test ovulation

Posted by mrs1802 on  2/18/13 1:48 PM

ive got same problem. ive been trying for my 3rd since last june and on dec last yr my mnthly lasted only 2days. my period on jan also only lasted two days and then stoped with pink spotting. i have enlarged boobs, bad lower back pain and a little sickness. wents docs having blood test only to test ovulation.

Well my Feb period didn't start and got a early results test because they are more sensitive to picking up the hcg prey hormone. So don't give up if your trying. Any early response test should work. Good luck to all trying for a bubba xxxx

I'm having the same problem I've been ttc for 5months I'm irregular I have nausea sometimes bbs sore and this kicking in my stomach on my left side under my ribs this started happening 2weeks ago I think I may be pregnant I hope so. I also have lots of cm (tmi) clear I'm tired all day grumpy mild cramps I'm 8dpo so I'm doing my 2ww ....baby dust to all the mommies to be ****;)

hi im 18 almost 19 n me n my boyfriend have had unprotected sex manytimes trying 4 a kid but the other day after i got home from work n i was layin in bed he came over n held my stomach n it moved n he flippedout n we had sex and during it the thing tht moved be4 in my stomach kicked him n i saw it kick him n i took 4 hpt and they where all negative.what should i do please email me

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

My wife has seen two OBGYN (1 male, 1 female) I am worried about her being her pregnancy test home and blood test are all negative. Her ultra sounds are negative. Yet, she has gained 25 pounds, and she is lactating. She now says she feels movement. It is really taking its toll on our family being my wife is feeling the doctors are thinking she is crazy. Please can anyone give us insight.

Nick

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there So im 17 and i been getting all pregnancy syptoms like all of them ! And sometimes i feel like pulsing or kicking in my stomach . I did a 4 months ago and it was positive but i didnt feel the sypstoms alot. 1 month ago i did 3 hpt and they were all negative but i swear that i feel pregnant. I been gaining weight and im confused bcos i can also feel heartbeat in my stomach. If im pregnant i think i would be like 4 month 1/2 (around 18 weeks) any help /: ?

I'm the same I'm only 16 and had unprotected sex a number of times I have all the signs like bloating mood swings felling hungry all the time constantly needing the toilet feeling dizzy I can't wait till my period to find out its driving me crazy I've taken 2 tests and both was negative please help me think I'm going insane

I went to the hospital in April and they told me I had a miscarriage at 8 wks but wouldn't do a ultrasound 13 weeks passed and my fiancé and I have felt movements and so I went back to the hospital they did the Doppler thing to find a heartbeat they found 3 (159 137 and 122) then they came back and said since my urine test came back negative that I was not pregnant and told me the heartbeats were mine that's not possible I have never had my heartbeat go above 120 I am so confused right now and don't understand my belly has rounded at the top and some at the bottom! My boobs are very sore and my belly button has came out how can they say that I am not pregnant I know this is not in my head at all!

Im scared becuz I've been feeling pregnancy symtoms nd it's now been two weeks since I had inner course nd as the days go by the symtoms like sore breast abdomenol pain lower back aches and nausea get stronger help !!!!

So what did you find out?

Did you get things figured out..... are you?