Can aspirin help with gallbladder pain?

I found taking 2 midol and 2 benadryl is extremely helpful. Benadryl is used as a muscle relaxers for those with Parkinson's and it does a really good job at relaxing the spasms in my gallbladder! And the midol helps ease any pain that spread. It does take about an hour to kick in. So i usually use a heated rice bag on my left side and try and distract myself with a movie or something. It does knock you out though. So I usually only do it at night. But its the first thing apart from narcotics that I've found work on an attack for me.

I also have a gallbladder stone, but i m nervous to go through laparoscopic. I want to know is it painful while doing laparoscopic.

Thank you so much I'm definitely going to try this now my gallbladder gives me the orst pain ever it's been almost 10 years since I've had problems. Praying for my surgery to remove it

I’ve been getting severe gall stone attacks for about 3 months now. The shortest was about 4 hours and the longest was 11 hours. Getting my gall bladder removed next week since none of the home remedies have proven worty for the long run. My go-to solution is a combination of a muscle relaxant and a pain killer. The back pain and jabbing pain in the centre of the ribs take about 30 minutes to reduce to a dull sore ache after popping these blessed otc pills.
If you’re having an attack now, remember, this too shall pass. You’ve got this!

You said you were on a no carb diet. That means you must have eaten fat to compensate. I am telling you this because I was on the keto diet for a year and after that, I found myself with very high cholesterol, although I lost approx 30 pounds. Moreover, I must have my gallbladder removed asap.

It's always took me 8 hours for the pain to go away

The doctor prescribed me toradol and I'm surprised my pain goes away within 10 min before this it would take 8 to 12 hours thankfully I'm having surgery next week

I had an attack early Saturday morning that lasted 12 1/2 hours, even after I went to the hospital, nothing they did helped just had to go away on its own

I had a gallstone attack 2 days ago, went to er, they gave me Fentanyl and nausea meds, did not help, then they gave me morphine and nausea meds, did not help, then they did gi cocktail did not help and usally that helps, i ended up going home still in pain, and very sick, pain went away about 5 hours later at home. I am having my gallbladder removed on August 1st, but scared for another attached to come before then. I have a 3 year old, and it's very hard to take care of him when I get thsee attacks, they have been coming about 2 or 3 times a week, any advice on how to make them stop from lasting so long.

I was diagnosed 14 years ago and decided to manage it myself. Even after crippling 12 hour pain. Water, heat, tea, raising your arms all help. However, a cleanse to flush stones out is the BEST remedy and it works. There are several on the internet with slight variations. Look it up but I promise it works and you will see results and feel amazing. Here are the basics; fast for 3 days drinking water, water and more water and also drink apple juice for calories and energy. I found it amazingly easy. Fasting is much easier for me than chronic pain, listlessness, and more pain. No dark liquids, no coffee etc., no food of any kind. Drinking water and sipping apple juice just makes me feel terrific. On the night of the 3rd day before bed, drink 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup tomato juice. Yes you will feel nauseous. Then go to bed laying on your right side. Stay close to a bathroom the next day. This has been very successful for me and I truly feel like a new person afterwards. I have done this numerous times and it literally saved me from surgery when I was first diagnosed with an ultrasound. There are products advertised on the internet and I cannot vouch for them as I have never tried any. I hope this helps some suffering people. Gallbladder attacks are so incredibly painful and I sincerely hope you get relief whatever you decide. Good luck everybody.

But WAY less likely!