U ARE so preg baby

Within the past 1-2 weeks i have had unprotected sex with my patner about 3 times... 2 days ago we had unprotected sex again although i got my period today... it feels like a normal period, although its only just starting to come through im not sure if its spotting or my actual period... ive never had a pregnancy scare before so im not really sure and seem a little dumb on the subject!

I had unprotected sex two days before my period was suppose to come..and yes he ejaculated inside me as well ...Now two days going on three has passed ,its like im on my cycle but im not ... Im constantly crapping, baerly spotting at all, and earlier today I had a sharp pain on the right side of my lower back....i really need advice/answers ...honesly i dont believe im pregnant but im sure its a possibility...PLEASE HELP!!

Hi. Please answer this. I had sex with my boyfriend the past 3 days. And i dont feel anything but i keep on urinating. Am i pregnant? We had unprotected sex but he didnt ejaculate in me. We have sex like 2 minutes.

I had sex and I had my period the day after. My period was not spotted and it lasted like 7 days. But when I had sex I did use protection and he came but like 30 minutes later he put it in me without protection, can I be pregnant? Please reply

probably you can get pregnant

You made me think allot because I had sex two days ago and I was suppose to get my period today n still nothing... I'm a little nerves now cause idk if I am or not..

Hi me and my bf had unprotected sex and he came inside me. 2 days later I got my period. Can I be pregnant?

Yes you are

It's best to get a doctor to check because if your period is irregular and you and your husband have been trying and he is coming in you yes it's a possibility you are already pregnant but u also need to find out when you ovulate some people ovulate on their period yes I'm on of them it's crazy how your body can be just get good medical advice from an actual doctor would be best

I am 16 I promise I'm not a creep but I had unprotected sex two days ago. The month isn't over& I'm already having brownish spotting. I already had my period the first week of this month. I'm starting to think I'm pregnant!

Only way u can get pregnant is if he ejaculated in u. A sperm cell is THE ONLY WAY a girl can get pregnant

hello me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex a day before my menstruation.
my menstruation is suppose to come this day.
is there a possibility that im pregnant or the sex is the cost my menstruation to delay

I'm having the same problems too! I'm 15 and I had unprotected sex two days before my period and my boyfriend ejaculated in me (june9, 2015). and I recieved my period (June11, 2015) and it was heavy! I figured it was my period so I went a head and took my birth control because my doctor told me to take my birth control the day I start my period again! Does taking the birth control and coming on my period rule out the chance of getting pregnant even if he ejaculate in me two days ahead? Any help?

Hey peace&love15 I'm having the same problem but when I recieved pain it was on my left side and my lower back! When he ejaculated in me it was two days before my period and I recieved my period the third day afterwards and it was heavy! I don't know whether or not I'm pregnant?