ok well i tested and im not but so why am i having all these symptoms. i dont understand could the test be wrong. what is going on. im still feeling sick and tired and back pains are still here. wat is it? anyone know.

Sometimes when you really believe that you are pregnant, you can get all the symptoms, and still not be. Some women even get larger belly's, but they still arent pregnant. But, to me... it seems like just PMS symptoms. How long has it been since you've had unprotected sex? Has it been at least eight days?

its been 17 days. but i dont belive i am pregnant. i just wanna know what these symptoms are. i dont understand and i dont think its PMS. im still spotting and its the 3rd day after my long unnormal period ended. ive have experienced PMS and it was not like this. I just get very bad cramps and i dont like to do anything or eat anything. So I dont think thats it either. My mom said it may be the flu. But i googled flu symptoms and it didnt match. any other thoughts. should i retake a test in a few weeks to make sure?

There are lots of things that can change a womans period. Losing weight, gaining weight, a cold.... lots of things. If your test was negative after 17 days, I don't think you are pregnant. Sometimes we just have off periods. If your next one is not normal, than I would go see your doctor. It could be an STD, infection ..... or nothing at all. Good luck.

It is actually quite possible to get pregnant one to however many days before your period, and while you're on your period. If you have an irregular menstrual cycle, it's super hard to predict when you're ovulating. You could ovulate twice before you ever start to bleed.

However, it's also true that you can have your period, and not have ovulated at all. Depending on what you're going through in life, your body reacts to it and sometimes it won't release an egg if you're under too much stress, or if your body doesn't and hasn't had the required energy and vitamins/minerals to sustain a pregnancy.

My point is, anytime you have sex you could get pregnant. There's always a chance. If you believe you are, or if you have a strange period (i.e., shorter and lighter than normal, with or without the normal symptoms of a regular period) then the only way to find out would be to take a test. They're most accurate after your missed period, but if you're not sure when that was exactly, it's best to take it 3-4 weeks after you suspected you might be preggo.

I see a girl for like almost 2 months now. On 23th of January we had sex my condom broke .. the only time it happend. I am verry carefull and even when I use a condom I always come outside. I know I came outside that time too.. butr you know.. a small chance it is that I didn't pull it on time .. or the precum had sperm.. etc.

Now.. she had sex with somebody else around 10th of January; no protection, the guy came inside. The only thing that still drives me crazy that I might be the unlucky father is that her first day of menstruation was on 13th.. so probably she was infertile.

hey i was wondering if u could help me on this one.well i have been having cramps but i had sex today and i think my period might be coming and idk if i'll just have my period or what.please help.

HELLO EVERYONE...I HAD MY LMP MARCH 5 I HAD SEX ON MARCH 12 15 23 24 25 26 27..ON THE 12 AND 15 HE DIDNT EJACULATE IN ME SO HE SAYS... BUT THE 23 TILL THE 27 HE EJACULATED 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY. WHAT DAYS ARE LIKELY FOR ME TO GET PREGNANT??

HI, ! had sex on July 1st. I started my period on the 4th but it only lasted 3 days and wasn't heavy like it normally is!!! I started getting dizzy a week after my period. and now I feel like i need a nap everyday. My belly is filling bloated all the time. Could I be Pregnant??

I'm going through the same thing as you. And you could be pregnant because the sperm needs at least 2 weeks to be completely done being fertilized so that could have been it. Unless you had sex while you were on your period witch might be weird but if you had sex a few weeks before your period its likely to happen still.

i would think thats impossible! once sperm reaches air they die

actually for those who say you cant have a period while pregnant, many women can have their period months into their pregnancy. my friend had hers until she was 3 months.

hi guys right i've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for past 2-3weeks and has came inside me during those times. But however i was ment to start my period on 10th october but they didnt come till 18th and on that day we had unprotected sex twice that morning came inside me twice obv. I always have my period on 10th of every month . What are chances of me being pregnant my period just looks like real blood and aint really that heavy which is weird. How long would it take me to get pregnant. Pratically we have been having sex either every nght or in morning during the 3weeks. What are chances of me being pregnant. I took a pregnancy test on the 15th of oct and it came up negative. what do you think my chances are of being preggers please someone get back to me. when should i take one

:'( this stuff worrys me way to much

You are right. Women can have what seems to be a "period" during pregnancy, and is actually not. No one knows why this happens, but some women bleed sometimes all throughout their pregnancy, but it is not actually concidered a period by medical definition. However, in most cases, you should get a positive pregnancy test. While you are pregnant, you produce a hormone that helps to carry the pregnancy, and that is what is detetected on the pregnancy test.