I had sex a few times like 3 or 4 days before I was supposed to get my period and now I'm 4 days late...could I be pregnant?

i was on depo for 9 days and i had sex i have been feeling sick and wanting to get sick could i be pregnant its been almost three weeks now since i had sex and i dont have periods the depo stopped all my periods

Okay, I had sex for the first time and it was 7 days before my period.. My mom had me take a blood test to see if I was pregnant, which was 8 days after I had sex, do you think that was to early for me to take the test. Also, it was unprotected and he did cum inside of me.. DO you think I have a chance of being pregnant. 

I am no newbie at this, and am pretty sure i already know what the test is going to show, but just to confirm, a little help please.  I had sex on july 17th, (unprotected) and some three- four days later had what seemed like a period, but was dark bleeding, also i had not had a period for about two months, prior to my having this unprotected sex,I tested both months prior, and was not pregnant, (i am 48) but now am fairly certain that i am. what do you think of this?

i had unprotected sex 3 days before my expected period. i forgot to take my birth control 3 days before i had sex and he cummed inside me 3 times. i hit my period  but it didnt last normally. it usually quits after 5-7 days. i only had my period for 4 days. well a day after that i noticed i had spotting. the spotting lasted bout 4 days. now i am bleeding but not as heavy lik a period. can i be pregnant? if i cant be pregnant can anyone tell me why i had spotting and bleeding now?

My aunt had 3 regular the first 3 months she was pregnant. Anything can happen to different women.

hi, im a 16 year old vaginal virgin. my boyfriend and i had unprotected anal sex on september 2nd i was susposed to get my period on September 5th. as of now my period is 3 days late and im having milky white discharge. im very stressed out because of this. could that be why my preiod is late or could i be pregnant? if someone could please help me out that would be great. im so nervous

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

can a female get pregnant if the men take it sperm with it finger input in her vagina

i would think thats impossible! once sperm reaches air they die

it takes 30 minutes for sperm to die. sperm does not die instantly once it touches the air.

So, I have been having protected sex regularly for about 3 weeks now but I had some drinks 2 nights ago (9/24) and me and my guy had unprotected sex twice, he DID pull out before he came though. Then we had unprotected sex again the next night (9/25) and he pulled out but at the very last second. Today (9/26) I am having some weird stomach feelings, I think it might be gas pains or cramps starting (my period is due on 9/28-9/30), however I am worried I could be pregnant. I think I am just paranoid because there are 2 girls that I work with that are pregnant. So I was just wondering if I could be pregnant...and if I am would I get my period in the next few days or not? How long before you miss your period? I don't want to wait another month to find out if I get my period or not, and I can't really afford the morning after pill. Rest assured though, I did restock the condoms!

I am supposed to be getting my period tomorrow, 10/27, had un protected sex on the 25th, he pulled out and came on my belly, but he penis was still coated in cum when he put it back in...what are the chances that i am pregnant?

Can you type in somewhat proper English? When people abbreviate everything just so they can look or sound cool... it doesn't, it makes you look like you have no education. Also, I think it's harder for people to type like that, so you trying to type it all crazy is ridiculous. 

quick question... I had sex 2 days before my period came, that period was normal, then I got my period the following month and that period was heavy, then I got my period this month and it was only 2 days and kinda spotty. Do you think I can be pregnant from 2 months back?

i had unprotected sex on friday and i havent qot my period is it possible im pregnant but im heavy also i end up late cuz of my weiqht is it possible that i end up pregnant!

i hAD SEX TWO DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD NOW MY PERIOD ISNT POST TO COME TIL TWO WEEKS FROM NOW AND IM SPOTTING WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

I had sex 2 days before i was suppose to start my period.. I never started am i more then likey to be pregnant? Also how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test?