ive just yhad sex wid my gf and she is due on in 2 days can she get pregant please help we are worrying about it nw :(

Hi, I am asking the same question as the girl above. I had unprotected sex two days before my period... twice in teh same morning! stupid I know, and I was just about to go and get the plan B ppill, but went toilet and wipe there was blood, seems like my perios blood, iv cramps and all. will i not bother going? i dont know ht to do, lemme know please x

just so all of you know i had sex three days before my period and i am now pregnant, dont under estimate your bodies abilities, its not impossible :)

"yes u can get preganant easily"

So I had sex the first day of ovulation which was march 3rd and I was about a week late on the pill... I started the pill again on the 6th and had sex again on the 8th well my period was due by march 16th. So I'm a week late ..I have been having the mild cramps and discharge but no period...I even gotten light headed and ive been feeling nauseated for about a week. It never occured to me that pregnancy is a possiblity till i got sent home from work....should I be worried?

I had sex the day before my period, after which I had a FULL period which lasted 6 days. I know I'm just being paranoid (mainly due to my families' very high fertility rate), but should I get a test to just be sure? I've been on my pill from 3 days before my period ended and haven't missed a day since just out of paranoia. Only finished yesterday. I haven't had any abnormal conditions since, but after reading how sperm can live up to 5 days in the body! And knowing how fertile women are in my family! I'm just a bit panicky!!

Would really appreciate some advise....

I had sex the day before I was supposed to start my period also. My last period was on Feb 12 so I was supposed to get it around March 13, it is now March 27. so its been 15 days since I have had sex but test still say negative. How long did you wait to take test?

Its been almost 2 weeks since I had unprotected sex a day before my period ... I was wonderin should I take the pregnancy test now or wait a few more weeks

Well I had sex two days before my period but we tried anal and he comed inside me .. Is it possible for me to get pregnant

You only spotted. What if you have like a normal period but had unprotected sex two days before your normal period started?

Um. Stop sayinh its impossible because.my best friend got.prgo two days before.hers came. Shes now almosy three months. Its pissible.

well for an example i had sex today/tonight and my boyfriend well he cum inside me

but then after he cum inside me i started to bleed and i honestly don't know what this mean? 

can anybody reply to me? does it mean i am pregnant or not? 

I had unprotected sex with my husband and he came inside me, and the next day i got my period! Now i am still on it is my 2 day and i am feeling nausea and more grumpy and hungry, witch i never felt.

My question is when should i take a test to find out if i am pregnant?
like do i have to wait 2 week after the last day of my period or when?

I wonder the same thing because i had unprotected sex 5 days before my period, and now im four days late. Can I be pregnant? I'm usually fairly regular and when I am late its usually on by a day or two. I'm freaking out. is it possible that I may be pregnant?

I have something similar to this but I am unsure. My boyfriend and I have sex 2 days ago. He didn't ejaculate in me but I heard that pre-cum can contain sperm and it can get you pregnant. So I am worried about that. I also did my research saying that if I don't have my period yet then I will be ok. But this is the week where my period might be coming up. Today, I can tell it was coming due to the signs I been having. I am just asking, am I still in the risk of pregnancy even when my period is about to come soon? Cause I know the sperm can live inside for about week if it doesn't find an egg.