YOU CANT GET PREGNANT THROUGH YOUR BUTT !!

well i had unprotected sex nd i just got my period today was does that mean em im pregnant or nah nd i didnt take no pregnancy test cuz im young nd im scared to get one out of the store what should i do cuz i cant go to the doctors nd ask for a preganacy test then my parents will find out i was having unprotected sex nd they still think im a virgin please respond to this cuz im worrying about it evryday omg what should i do

What if I had sex 2 days before it and but still got my period I wouldn't be pregnant right.

Did u get a period with it and do u have regular periods

Girl I getting d same feelin but I didn't get my period

It's all in ur head

Hey so I was late on my period this month n I haven't had sex in Soo long, but my boyfriend came home from deployment and we had sex n the comdom broke n the next day I came on my period.. What's the possibility of that!? I'm on my third day but 2 months ago my cycle was between the 6th to the 10th four days, but then last month it changed to the 30th to the 3rd n this month the 7th that's weird can someone help me plz!???

I just came across this.. and it truly did help me! Going through the same things currently.. I'm spotting &cramping so I thought I just started my period, until I decided to Google and found your response. I'm just not sure how early you can take a pregnancy test ? :0

So i had sex November 17th and had my period very light like spotting actually on 19th could i b pregnant i feel sick all the time now cramping so bad im exhausted and i now have an actual appetite where as before i had none really. ..

i had unprotected sex and my period came 2 days after. howwever, i took the emergency contraceptive the same day my period came. my period would usually lasts 4 - 5 days and it is now day 7 and it is still flowing heavy. whats wrong? could i be pregnant?

Please answer. I am worried.

I had sex on days 7,28 and 35 on an average 30 day cycle. My period is now 15 days late and no sign on it coming. I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever other than frequently urinating but i have a UTI which is the reason for that. I had red/pinky brown blood when i wiped for the past 4/5 days only after i urinate. When i had a tampon in from thinking it wasa period but no blod was on tampon. I took 3 first response pregnancy tests 5,8 and 12 days after my period was due and all 3 were negative. Had milky white discharge 14 days after it wa du. I dont know why my period still hasnt come. Could i be pregnant? So worr

I just found out today I'm pregnant. I had sex two days before I was due.

Well I had unprotected sex 2 days beige my period started but I started having nausea and was aching and food in general has been been makin me sick. I did bleed kinda heavy the first 2 days but after that there was almost nothing and my period was completely over after 4 days. It has never been shorter than 7, so is there a chance I could be pregnant. I took a test the day after my period and it came out negative.

im in this same situation. I was wondering the very same thing. I was a virgin and yes the first time I had sex I didn't use a condom.( I know how stupid) but anyways I had sex 2 days before my period came, and my period didn't last as long as it usually does. so that had me worried a little bit. I have been having lower abdomen cramps, and lower back aches. Plus all i want to do lately is sleep. At one point of time i had a huge appetite, and now i barely want to eat. Last week, i kept getting chills and hot flashes, that would come real fast then leave. Also i have been urinating frequently now, and i cant say its because ive been drinking a lot of liquids. because i haven't. im only 17 and im scared theres a slight chance im pregnant .. what do yall think?