I'm going through something similar and the day i had sex and the day after i was feeling sick and was having cramps but no period, did this happen to u this rapidly?????

so i had unprotected sex two days before my period with my recently boo and he told me three days later he came in me,but two days later iwhen i got my period i had sex again and he came in me again,can i still be pregnant and have my period?

my name would be nikki. i am only 15 years of age and i have sex (of course, why else would i be here?)
me and my boyfriend had sex about a week and a half ago. 1 or 2 days later, i had my period. but only for a short
amount of time, probably 1-2 days at the most; and it was also very light. i havent taken a pregnancy test yet,
but if i do i dont want it to be to early or to late. but lately, i have been having a weird appetite, stomach cramps,
and i cant sleep at night. if anyone knows anything, please contact me at
thank you.

daveigha15

did you end up being pregnant?

Hello I'm Yelena.I was born in Russia.Now live in Pittsburgh,PA
I disagree with a women, who said-'' it 's almost impossible to get pregnant 1 day before period starts...''
Nothing impossible in this World. My mom got pregnant at age 48 (exactly 1 day before her period starts...) Doctor told her she already go throuh menopause and she was pregnant.I guess, because her ovaries didn't work regular at this age already.Unfortunely she lost her boy after 11 weeks.(not enough hormons in a body).

I have 3 kids myself and I watched my period very closely. Every time I got pregnant on 21 or 22 day of my period.(It wasn't day N14 or 15,as usually) So... everybody is different.

hey everyone ! uhm ; todays date is the13th of April , 2010 & i had unprotected sex on the 5th on April and i was sopposed to get my monthly visitor on the 7TH & it still hasnt came . He BUSTED inside of me , but can i still be pregnat if i was on the nuva ring ? but i just started taking it on the 25TH of March , and i was sopposed to take it out on the 7th when i was sopposed to get my period ( which still hasnt came ) & today the smell of pizza made me vomit & i've been sleeping soo much all week . Could I Be pregnat ?! :$

Ok so i had sex like 3 days before my period came.. he ejaculated into me.. and didnt pull out right away.. i had my period on time for a few days.. it was light.. but now these last few weeks ive been feeling very sick..and pooping ALOT more then usual...and gasy.. what do you think is gon on? do you think that i am pregnant?? just like two weeks or somethings.. it happened the 28th had my period on the 3rd and today is the 12th?

I had unprotected sex arund 2dyz b4 my perd. N snce thn i stl avnt hve my perd nw. Its bn 2wkz nw. Hlp

i had unprotected sex for two day's my boyfriend had sperm-ed in me and now im on my period can i still get pregnant

Hi!!!!! this is my question to anyboby out there.....
Am traing to get preggo...and umm i have been traing for the past mont in half,now b4 this period am already
feeling symptoms of pregnancy (sore breast,morning sickness"sometimes"EXTRA tired,so i took 5 pregnancy test"first response"
they were all negative....so now am sad but on my period this time i had sex 2 days right b4 my period and it came out so light when
my period is usually dark brown(bkuz i was on the deppo shot and dint have my period for almost a year so am guessing thas why it dark)so i dont know wether to buy more pregnancy test or just keep traing??? but if any body is going trough this pls let me know ur story speciaaly if you were pregnat :-)

I remember I had sex and started my period that same exact day!! I started feeln sick n peed a lot well I was in denial I was pregnant bcuz I started my period bt it lasted for 2- 3 days I wuld throw up at wrk and thought it was my antibiotics I was taking that made me throw up..... so I finally decided to take a test n I was pregnant! Now I have a one yr old!

hi i have a serious serious question ..... but a little history first ...i'm 29yrs and i have my period every 21 days and it normally lasts 3 days. I had unprotected sex with my bf approximately three days before my next period and on the same day i had a small spot of blood and alot of mucus (thinking thats sperm residue coming back out) and sharp pains. Am normally extremely turned on days before my period. I just wanna no my chances of getting pregnant.

Hello everyone,
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two days before my period as well. And have a feeling that
he might of pullled out a little too late. Lately Ive been constipated, back aches, weird cravings,
very light spotting on my panties, cold feet all the time and inactive (Sleepy) Lately.we want
this but dont know if this is it. Jan 29th (sex date) - now (Symptoms).

Same thing happened to me, i had sex the day before my period started, and i have all the symptoms that all of you girls have that have commented! im going to take a test today! I hope it worked out for all of you!

umm hi my name is Erica, I'm almost 15 and I had sex last week with my boyfriend 4 days before my period was due. He came just outside me but a little bit went in.. My period hasn't come yet and I havenbe totally freaking out.. Please help, am I pregnant????