i had unprotected sex 2 days ago and i am expecting my period sometime this week. i have been feeling weird period cramps. i was jus wondering what this means.

hey ! I have a doubt ??? well i had unprotected sex last friday but the sunday night i started my periods and its normal n regular not spotted . so any chance ill have to worried that i might get pregnant ? 

hey im in the start of ur situation ... could u help me ?? Were u / are u pregnant ?

Ok I need some help please...i had sex the day before I ovulated and not the day I did ovulate the again the day after can I still get pregnant? I do not have any children and I want to be a mom so bad.

I felt the same way you did i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend multiple time in a row and he came in me and then i had my period , or ithought to be my period a few days after , and i had unprotected sex three time during my period , do you think its possible for me to be pregnant , please reply back thanks

I'm just curious, I've never been pregnant before had scares but never been pregnant! Kso, I had unprotected sex, my sexual partner ejaculated inside me, but a couple days later i started my time! A close friend of mine said that it is still possible to get pregnant even though I had gotten my time. Is it true or is she just trying to scare me????? 

i also had unprotected sex. 2 days before my period. it was regular 7 day period.(i think it was a period) then on my next expected period i had cramps and clear discharge. i thought i was getting my period soon. but nope it didnt come. i took a pregnancy test. & the doctors said it was too ealry & to come back in a week because it showed one line & a faded line. then i came back. then i was preganant.

do you think i coudlve got pregant that time i had unprotected sex? or another time because after my period my bf & i had sex like crazy. even on my period.

hello
well i had unprotected sex 2 weeks from now then again on tusday of this week i tock a bunch a pregnancy test and 4 come up positive and the rest were negative i started my period just today can i be pregnant? please help please

Yes you can. I got pregnant with my son who just turned 3 two days before my period was supposed to start.  

Hey so I had sex 2 days before I was supposed to have my period but took an emergency contraceptive a day after having sex. I'm now 3 days late on my period. Am I pregnant?

It's not called a period it's called vaginal bleeding. You can't have your period when your pregnant

Hey I had sex 2 days before my "period" earlier this month. My cycle was short (2 days instead of 3-4). I have gained weight drastically, my eating habits are really weird, and I've been sick alot. I have two other little girls 2 & 1 and what I'm going thru seems to be a mixture of the symptoms that I had with both of them. I have had several people ask me was I pregnant and even a couple of customers on my job just flat out ask me when I'm due. At first I chopped it up to a virus or something but it seems to be getting worse. I took a test about a week ago and it came out negative, but I was told that it was still to early to take a test. My next cycle is due on the 1st of June. With my first daughter I didn't know until I was a month, with my second I knew immediately the day my cycle was supposed to start, but this has my body feeling really weird. I know they say that all pregnancies and all women are different, but I just wanted to know if maybe someone could enlighten me as to what the heck might be goin on with my body. Do I need to break out the baby crib or open up the medicine cabinet? Someone please help..... Really scared.

Iwe didn't use a condom for the first ten min or so but he busted right b4 he put it on and then two days later I got my period which was my regular days but after my period I started to feel car sick and morning sickness can I be preganant? I'm really confused

I See This Was Posted In '06 Soo Did You Get Pregnant Cause , Im Going Through This Right Now .