How long did u wait to take the pregnancy test?

It depends on the pregnancy test that you use. All pregnancy tests measure the amount of human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), the pregnancy hormone, in your body.

Most tests will give you accurate results if you test around the time your period is due thou you can get some that test earlier.

Just remember some people have a lower level of HCG so if you have pregnancy symptoms and get a negatiove result try in a another week and then if still symtoms see a doctor and get a blood test

The egg was planting its self into the uterine wall, this is known as implantation bleeding (spotting)

some people ovulate right before their period. it just depends on when your last period is.

angelstar90 wrote:

daveigha15 wrote:

pleasse let me know what you think...

ok well i had sex and the condom broke and he didnt pull out. umm bout 3 to 4 days later i started my period. it was late and it lasted 7-8 days wen i usually last 4 days. it was spotted but a lot of spots and i am always feeling sick to my stomach. have back and body pains. crave chocalate. am always tired. and am dizzy sometimes. not nothing like wat i have felt before. im off my period now but now there's a light red close to pink liquid spotting. Could I be pregnant. Anyone know? making a doctors app so if anyone else in situation ill have the answer soon.

i'm undergoing something similar. we had sex and the condom broke..however my boyfriend quickly took it out. very next day i had my periods. but i'm not sure whether any amount of sperm fell into my vagina. can i be pregnant. please if anyone could answer.

i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period... i got my period, but my boyfriend says i should still take a contreceptive.. can i be pregnant or is it impossible?

This is really helpful, something ive just done through out my weekend and got my period the next day but could I still be pregnant though I am heavy bleeding? Referring that you had period-like symptoms.. please let me know if you can.. kind of desperate to know this. Thanks

Help me I don't understand ovulation. I last had sex on sept 5-8 (I poked holes in the condoms) then I got my period two or three days later.  I have cramps and the pinkish bleeding, implantation bleeding maybe. Please please help post back asap.

i had unprotected sex on friday he cum in me i had sex monday he cum in me but my period is irregular now today is tuesday im bleeind light period can i still get pregnant

what can you do to try to prevent the sperm from living after the fact?

Yes yes you can

ok so my bf and i had sex about 3 days ago he didnt pull out now im haveing spotting but period like cramps ,if this were my period im also about a week early is this something i should be worried about?

Me and m man had sex on November 11 two time n on those two time he came in and I got my period the next day.so could I get pregnant??

okay i had unprotected sex earlier this week but then got my period two days after but my period was like over a week early. my periods are usually on time and heavy but this one hasnt been normal... he pulled out but im still worried about it because i think some did go inside me but im not sure. it would just be helpful to hear other peoples opinions and if they think i will end up being pregnant or not. so please help me! thanks<3

Please help me! I had unprotected sex one or two days before my period, and then on my due date I dint have my period, I have regular periods usally and I'm never late!! And now I'm bleeding heavily and I'm in so much pain!! I need help!! Can I be preggers or have I lost it??