That sounds very unpleasant! Seeing your doctor will be the best bet - best wishes they'll get it sorted for you soon!

depends how old u are if ur 40 and older some foods u use to eat u maybe having trouble eating them now cos I have same think so the best thing is to avoid thee foods that do it

it could be achalasia - go to a gastro right away

Was it proactive??

I am having the same problem! Except mine isnt because i was having some reaction. Imma be real straight foreword here, I was eating some chicken, and now i feel a sharp pain in my chest when i swallow. I left it alone but then the pain was unbearable. So I called my mother (who is a nurse) and asked her what to do. She said to drink a carbonated drink. I still feel it but I highly doubt its deadly.

I have the same thing when I eat my chest burns and starts hurting and I don't know what it is I hear a lot of people saying it's a GERD and I looked it up and I'm pretty sure that is what I have.

its proably because you ate something that eritated it so just eat soft foods because i have the same problem

it may be a simple case of acid reflux. acid reflux usually goes away in a few days, or weeks. if it lasts longer go see a doctor asap.

Over the counter called... galvascon. Follow directions.

It could possibly be a hiatal hernia

Did you go to a doctor about your condition? These are exactly the problems I have experienced for the last 4 days now. Fluids don't seem to bother me, but eating things like sandwiches or meat or anything large of substance hurts inside my chest & even gives me a pain right back to my spine. Did you find a solution please?

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE.. I STARTED MY ACNE MED (ANTIBIOTIC) AND NOW FACING THIS ISSUE IS IT RELATED? DID YOU GET YOURS CHECKED?

I had this problem every time I ate rice. It had the sensation of expanding in my esophagus and drinking liquids only made it worse. I had to avoid rice altogether. Then it started on occasion with other foods. This started about 15 years ago and I never mentioned it to the doctor because it just sounded so weird and I could avoid it by just not eating certain foods. I also have dry skin, dry mouth and dry eyes. Earlier this year a specialist diagnosed me with Sjogren's Syndrome (it is similar to lupus). If you have any of these symptoms ask your doctor to order a blood test and include ANA and SSA levels (which they never do unless they are looking for something specific). The esophagus can be stretched.

I had this problem when I took doxycycline for acne. For me it happend when I took it right before bed with not enough water.. Sounds crazy but that all it was and the feeling lasted for about 3-4 days. And then just went away on its own. They say the contents inside doxycycline that just irritated my esophagus. Hope this helps

same here but my neck and heat hurts. xc