Yes I was wondering the same thing. And yes.

hi well I seem to have the same thing, and Im going to have a scope test done in Dec. to me it's getting worse

Vitamin c is a acid . Citric acid to be exact . Try taking it with a piece of bread or while eating a full meal .

High acidity foods will do this anything with Citric acid will upset stomach . Spicy foods . Side effects of meds to

I am also 13 and having the same problem it first started out when i got strep throat then about a week later after getting a shot for strep throat I started having th pains in my chest I went to the doctor at least twice and they couldn't find out what was wrong

This may indicate throat cancer (which is very rare). My advise would be to revisit your nearest GP/Medical center to have a scan, as nower days Doctors are much more observant and engaging towards these matters. Go ASAP before it could potentially develop into something worse.

I have the same thing once I drink milk or take a teaspoon of yoghert it goes away for awhile

I feel the same thing but mine doesn't burn at all it gets stuck I want to know what that is

I was recently informed by a Gastro that GERD and Heartburn doesn't always burn.......IT HURTS!!!

I'm having my endoscopy w/dilation in a few days. I am a little nervous, but after almost a month of no solid foods, I am READY!!! Thanks for the reassuring me.

Robert that's what I have when I was 9 1978 mine totally collapsed.. I almost died.. I only weighed 30 pounds.. now I'm 48 I'm back to having problems..it's getting worse..now every night I wake up exasperating ... now it's hurting really bad I.m throwing back up what's in my esophagus..which I think in return I may have tore something in it ..plus it's spasming really bad..I go see a doctor at the end of this month I'm sure they will have to stretch it again ..I had to swallow a pipe like a snake last year they said my lower esophagus was closing.it also was red and irritated..they call it Barrett disease..the one specialist I saw don't want to touch it.. so I'm going to new one..hope I don't have to go through swallowing that snake again..it was the most horrible test I've ever had..

What was your outcome?

I am very sorry to hear this. Hope you have recovered now.

How old were you at the time please?

Go to youtube and search "hiatal hernia treatment". You can find a video that shows how to, in the morning on an empty stomach, drink a tall glass of very warm water, then put your arms out to your sides, stand on your tippy toes, then slam yourself back down, to where both feet are flat on the floor. Get it? Hope I explained that correctly. Watch the vid. Its easy, takes a few minutes, including the breathing exercise they give you immediately after, and if its hiatal hernia, you will feel immediate relief.

My 16 yr old son has this too. I am very worried. he had his gaulbladder out last year.