I agree with everything said here except the people who said not to bother with Bipolar people. Maybe I don't agree because I'm bipolar. *shrug*

Anyway, she probably cheated on you. But if you want her back, treat her the way she treated you. (Like you don't want to see her often; you're better than she is, etc) I acted like this with my boyfriend and he finally ended our relationship, which I thought would never happen, as he was pretty obsessive about me.

When he did end it I found that I was totally crazy for him. All of a sudden I wanted to hang out with him a lot and get back together. As he still didnt want to, the feelings were even more intense.

The point is that it will take a lot for the girl to forget about you. Unless another great guy wanders into her life and distracts her, she'll be stuck on you. (And even if she is with a guy she'll want to cheat on him with you, probably) Just don't blame her for being cruel to you sometimes. She probably can't help it.

I am disgusted with Bi Polar people....here's my story,  My brother has been living with a woman with bi polar for years..she has caused a great deal of grief for this family. Pick fights with family members and spread stories all over the internet, met up with men and slept with them threw my brother out of the house, moved her ex boyfriend into their house and had an affair with him under my brothers nose..and attacked my brother then even had my brother in jail because she feels she is above the law..when she is on the flip side of her episode, she sleeps all day and my brother babies her after working in a garage changing tires for 8 hours by cleaning house cooking dinner and taking care of their son. Their are in financial ruin because of her spend thrift ways and trips they cant afford...to appease her he allows it.   Family functions are uncomfortable when she is around, everyone eats and quickly leaves.  I remain polite and tolerate her because I tell myself it is her disease, but I know it is because my brother did not make boundaries before the relationship took off,   so know it is quite apparent to her  he will put up with the bull sh*t and has for over 10 years...she has already driven away her own family..And no matter what she does its never her fault. It has been hard but he has basically ostracized most of us because of her. The love for my brother is the only reason my family tolerates her...

Now my son is dating a young woman with Bi Polar..I cringed..is it an epidemic. or is this the new craze,,being crazy and making other people pay for it?? ..I already see the signs of control being formed..as he blames himself for the relationship problems the seem to have on a daily basis's , she has already cheated on him, attacked him and now holds him at a emotional standoff as he tries to prove his unfailing loyalty to her. I'm sick of Bi Polar people who refuse to take their medicine and cause suffering. Sick of the excuses that society has created for them. Most of these people  are very flip-pet about their illness, they want people understand which  means to....expecting people to deal with their crazy BS. She is like a wolf in sheep clothing around me, she has her act together she doesn't pull no stunts.  Simply because I will put up with no c**p and tell her about herself..no problem. I have already suggested to get my son and her to get into  counseling and have her put on meds..he seems want to deal with this himself with love and patience..I'm a mental health associate and I wouldn't deal with  bi polar with out some professional help....why don't people with mental disorders want to help them self's? Why doesn't the people who claim to love them get help? This is one thing I don't understand.. I actually believe that it feeds off each other, each person is gaining something from this dysfunctional illness. 

I dont believe Bi Polar cant help themselves from the things that they do to hurt others, that's a load of bull, they know the difference between right and wrong..but when they are in their manic mode, they don't care. They actually believe they can get away with it. And they usually do because excuses are made for them. If they were totally unable to make a rational thought then they would walk out in front of a car..but they don't because they know it will kill them..so the rationality is there. The problems lies in boundaries..and the lack of. as soon as a BP is caught doing something they shouldn't be doing like cheating..right away excuses start and manipulation.  They actually make you feel like its your fault that they cheated. Thats when the boundary should be drawn as with any other person.."you cant keep your hands to your self..we are done... no excuse I dont want to hear it." And never give them control over your finances, they get an allowance..
Thanks for hearing me out.

I use to date women that were like this.  To be honest, it's the main reason I switched teams.  Way less drama!

My suggestion is run... I made the mistake of falling for a bipolar girl and it has lead to nothing but hearthaches. She is a master of deception and manipulation and can be very abusive

I am in Love with a bipolar girl as well and worse work with her in the same place and have to see her every day. It drives me crazy for she was/maybe still is dating this guy, but really I think it is over between them and has been for awhile. He might just keep her around as his free sex thing when she gets those crazy urges, which she does. But, when I confront her as a friend and tell her how I love her she goes manic and says we will only be just friends, but then goes on, mind you supposidly with a boyfriend in giving me her facebook and her cellphone number and her home address and says email, call or stop by any time, but never stoped by, prob. a good choice on my part, for she never answers back to my emails or phone calls, even though it is her who tells me to email her and call her then goes nuts when I do. has deleted me 3 times already from her facebook only to appoligize and send me a forth friend request. She has shown me herself almost totally naked many times when she is highly sexually manic, but then denies she did it. and this is with me just being her friend. I cannot even think of what is is like when she is with her boyfriend and what she putes him through. They are prob. not together anymore just maybe for sex when she needs it. But that is totally wrong on both there parts for she has a 6 yr. old daughter in the mix. But dangit here i am deeply in love with her and have no idea what if anything will happen between us. everyone I tell this story to tells me to run like hell from her and not even be her friend for she is using our friendship as one of her highs and gets off seeing me sperm over her. But love sucks and I am in this real deep and just don't know what to do. Some tell me just to stop emailing her calling her or asking her out and just ignore her and she will come running to me. just wish I knew if this would be the right thing to do. Man why did I let myself fall for a bipolar women. damn.

dont do it. me and my ex just had our final blowout a few days ago. read on here what it is going to be like for you. no that the haze is starting to clear for me i cant believe how manipulated i was. she had no respect for me and when times were good they were great but when they were bad they were horrible. cutting, suicide threats, verbal abuse were all the norm. we would get into blowout fights probably every week or at least every other week. its not a fun road. im on here educating myself as to what my life would have been like because i was madly in love with her, would have done anything for her so its hard for me to just forget. but the more i read on here im starting to count my blessings. i was in for a lifetime of abuse, lies, constant worrying if shes back doing dope again, and all other types of thing i shouldnt have to worry about. i treated that girl like gold and in the end i got sh*t on. head for zzee hills my friend

yes...run like hell. This relationship has turned and you are only going to get hurt worse if you stay. She needs help but is NOT willing to do so. Trust is your issue here....you do not trust her but YOU will not admit it yourself. You want too though but truly...she would not do this is she was with YOU.

damn that was right on. I dated a girl for awhile. The beginning everything was great. The longer the relationship went the more possessive and jealous she became. We are no longer together but even today shes always looking for the lie. Trying to find something that Im not telling her. When shes truly down then Im the rock. When Im in a good mood some how it will end, if Im in a bad mood we have to talk. Being with a bi polar person with depression you will have more daily conversations that wont mean anything because they really wont remember them down the road. Going to talk to a Therapist will be a vacation. I fill bad and wish there was something to do. I think bipolar people should date older more established people that have some money. No financial worries!! If your poor and have to work alot it will be impossible to date someone with bipolar and pay your bills.

Buddy let me tell you very clearly. I have been dating a bipolar woman for 3 1/2 years this month. I noticed it right off but she will deny anything is wrong and claims her actions are normal. Without getting into the details let me just say, you will never cause her to recognize your feelings or what you are seeing in her. Those who are on medication are fortunate, but not as fortunate as their spouses. Whats worse then the bipolar desease itself is trying to love someone wh has it, with a devastating past and will tell you about it. But if you mention it, your the devil. Get out now, she will be ok. If she loves you she will listen to your feelings and be concerned. Bipolar dosnt mean you are constantly out of it. They always remember when you lashed out. Remember that. You will eventually be the bad guy.

I dated a bipolar girl off and on.  First off, she was super sexual and really fun.  Then I found out the promiscuity wasn't just with me, she asked my friends to sleep with her, she slept with so many people I went to school with, we went on travel and she disappeared for a night and I wound up with an STD a few weeks later.  Of course she denies everything, but other people I know tell me she approached them for sex and they have no reason to lie to me. She is a bombshell and can get any guy in bed in two seconds, she got me the first night we met.

I had no idea any of this was going on, I thought I met a dream girl, then all this came out, and wow like a match when I confronted her.  She went ballistic, something out of a movie.

She got on meds and got a little better, but all the lies and some really ridiculous ones it got old and tired.  I told her, just be honest with me, you don't have to lie I wanted a trustworthy relationship but still she just makes up stories and manipulative garbage.  There is a reason so many people are warning you to run away, all that is in your future is pain and heartache, if you are a "player" type and don't care it might work, but if you are looking for love its been my experience that will never happen.

If she doesn't drink alcohol and religiously takes her meds, maybe try to work it out if there are kids or something involved, but otherwise, just know you've been warned.

Hello! I am a 20 year old female with bipolar, and I can't help but agree with a lot that has been said, because I feel like in your case there is no trust in your relationship. And she has given you good reason to suspect foul play. And seems as though in her case she is unfortunately using her as a safety blanket to hide her true wickedness. But she didn't cheat on you, or act shifty as a symptom of bipolar, people with out bipolar chose this behavior as well. So what I can agree with is yes it is so f*****g difficult to be with someone who has bipolar, and yes we seek acceptance, but what you call mind games is deep down a cry out for affection and acceptance, because if you fall for a woman with bipolar and she truly loves you back it will he the most honest, open, incredible love you will ever experienced. But when she starts one of her moods its not to be a head f**k, its because right there then that second she needs to know a. You will always be there b. You love her more then anyone you have ever loved and c. She is not crazy, she is your amazing lady. And she is worth downs because the up times are fantastic.

I fight with my boyfriend constantly, He loves me enough to stick by me, and help me. I love him so much that I am doing everything in my power to make us work, for me to be better for him, because I know it's my illness getting in the way of us having a functional relationship, I am sorry to all the people that have had bad experiences with bipolar woman who couldn't be less stubborn and take some responsibility for there actions and hiding behind there illness. Not all bipolar woman are like this I assure you. Not I my state but give me and hour or more and I will break down and realize what a mess I have made out of nothing, and am now trying to stop myself or walking away if I feel a cycle coming on.

And ps! I can control my money too, I have little splurges but who doesn't, always Pay my bills before I know what I can spend for myself. You can't generalize this behavior as a bipolar trait.

Sounds like deeply in lust to me. Very similiar to my work situation with this girl. Men seem to fall for just about anything when women give them some attention, especially of the sexual type because sexually charged women are NOT normal. Women generally want to get to know you by asking questions before laying down with you, but it seems alot of bipolar women are narcissistic and love the attention people give them and use their abilities for selfish activities. I've been thankful to keep this co-worker at a distance, even though I would probably love the experience and the challenge at first, I realize that this bipolar woman would take advantage of me quickly. I've done the research of bipolar people before I thought about flirting and engaging in a relationship with this girl and realize that the heart is treacherous and cannot be trusted so I'm gonna pass and pursue a sweetheart instead of someone I cant trust to do the right and moral thing. A little fun with this girl at work would not be wise for either one of us!

only thing what i can say is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,run away now........i hade 2 ppl like that in my life,,,