I have a similar problem. The doctor wanted me to see a neuroligist to see if I have Vertigo.

Have you tried chiropractic care, massage, and/or acupuncture? I've been receiving treatments from this route for a few months and it is making a BIG difference for me...All of these therapies work with nerves and muscles that can affect your whole body. It is scary to feel sick and dizzy so often and not know why or what to do. Anyway, ever since I've started regular chiropractic and massage, my spells of feeling lightheaded don't last as long and aren't as intense or frequent as they used to be, so maybe this could help you. And my neighbor swears by acupuncture to deal with her hormone imbalance issues, if that is, for any reason, to be suspected as a cause. Hope you feel better!

brd wrote:

I have the same problem!! I've been told it's an inner ear problem but I don't have this all the time. I have tinnitus and when that gets worse usually the lightheadedness and dizziness begin. ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

I ve had feelings of faint,dizziness,and knowing I was gonna pass out but never have in walmarts,malls,restaraunts etc.. since I was a young teen.it is cosidered social anxiety .I'm 41 and have never took meds for it because of the viscous cycle of drugs.I never could get over it even knowing its just anxiety.I've lived a very productive life still raising 4 kids ,I've learned to deal with it everyday even though its hard of pushing my wife and kids out of the mall 20 min after we got there so I can feel better.if your healthy this is more than likely the problem.good luck and know you're not alone

i feel like that to.it's like this.it is probaly a ear problem okay.but i suggest eating more protien like meats.is it like there's a fog in your head?

I have has that problem during pregnancy and when on my period(when my hormone level changes). The dizziness and nausea was connected to a thing called vertigo(inner ear problem) and anxiety. Since I was 10 I was diagnosed with epilepsy, so I thought those symptoms might be connected. Since you are 14 im guessing the change in your hormones are triggering the dizziness, which causes nausea, headaches, and sleepiness. If I were you maybe suggest to your dr. the possibility of epilepsy. After a siezure these symptoms occur and I did not know I had epilepsy until I went through puberty, because they had increased and were more noticeable. You could be having them in your sleep and wake up to feeling like this. Goodluck hope you find what you arew looking for.

if u masturbate often then you can experience such traumas..because the semen which we ejaculate contains all vitamins, minerals,calcium and prosperous..so doing this often will makes our body exhausted.. so you feel dizzy and fatigue until the energy level is restored in your body..but it.does took some months until that you shouldn't masturbate..

I feel light headed too all the time, and about the middle of the day/afternoon I start feeling like I'm going to pass out but I never do. I can never concentrate and sometimes it'll get so intense that everything gets blurry looking.. 

Hey im 17 and have been suffering with light headedness pressure in my head fatigue blackouts and nausea. I get this often and have had it for about 5 yrs now. I also get migranes which i wake up with. I am a single mum i eat healthy and drink enough. Ive been complaining to my gp for years now and the only thing iv been told is that im probably dehydrated. I drink more than anyone in my family and dont understand why this is happening? It happens everywhere i go especially at home i cant find the energy i need to stand up long enough to do dishes or hang washing up. I just feel too weak. Can anyone tell me why?

I laughed at the part about walmart, I get the same thing sometimes! It's a big store full of people, it just makes you nervous. And anxiety will not go away that fast if you go to a less crowded area of the store. Think about it, you had to walk through the "scary" parts to get to the okay parts. I've heard other people joke about this too.... I guess it's not that uncommon.

Hey, for me at least, the light-headed part pounds whenever I swallow if there isn't something being swallowed (Sort of when its a bodily instict or too much saliva). I am only 15 so this is obviously not an age related sickness, and I am usually quite healty. I only weigh 135-140 and have good muscle amounts. Help please.

what did you find out this was  I am desperate and cannot find any one to help me

Hi, I've had similar problems. I get lightheaded and dizzy for no reason. Nausea out of blue, some vomiting. A general ill stomache feeling. shakiness, headaches, backpain, and chronic tiredness everyday. Nothing helps Ive changed the way I do everything, started taking long naps too. Had gallbladder removed a year ago and didn't think about it. My liver is clogged, Im only 25 and eat pretty healthy been eating salads, chicken, tuna and fruits and veggies for a year very little fat. Found it is fairly common clogged/congested liver, maybe ask dr to check that hun. Good luck.

You have food allergies! Start eliminating dairy products and go on a juicing regimen with other organic foods.

You should get your thyroid checked.