Check for anaemia and B12 go to neurologist mine got better after taking methycobalamin

I'm fifteen and constantly dizzy, light headed, darkened starry vision, having headaches all the time...any ideas?

Things to check for: Lyme disease (blood test), b12 deficiency (take methyl b12, blood test not that accurate), inner ear/vestibular issue (see a physiotherapist)

Hi I'm 13 and I get this a lot. I feel weak, lightheaded, and get dizzy throughout the day. I also get headaches that last for 20 secounds throughout the day. My mother died of a brain tumor when I was three and I'm getting an MRI next week to check to see if maybe that's the case

Hello, You may have POTS or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Your doctor can diagnose this with a simple test of taking your pulse while lying down and then taking your pulse after you stand up. It affects girls in their teen years and most pediatricians should be aware of it beause it is pretty common. It is not in your head or anxiety. It is a physical condition which can sometimes be treated by adding more salt to your diet, drinking more Gatorade and water and doing prone exercises (swimming, rowing, recumbent bike). Sometimes people need medication. You just need to call your doctor, ask if they know of this syndrome and then get checked out if they do. If they don't know about it, find another doctor.

I feel the exact same way right now. I didn't have my period at all last month. I thought I might be pregnant but then the first of the new month, I started spotting. I did research on spotting and it said I may be pregnant just to take a test. I haven't taken one but after a day of just spotting, I start going through many tampons like 10 super ones yesterday. Well, last night I put on a pad to sleep with and there is barely any blood on it and I still have on the same pad. I feel lightheaded, dizzy, very sleepy, and drained. I felt nauseous and my belly was bubbling. I don't have a appetite at all either. I would have to remember to feed myself. I just feel horrible!

yes, I have problems in Walmart and other wide open areas

I feel the same way all the time

try to look for agoraphobia symptoms and u will understand

Hi. Yes walmart and specially home depot! It's deff anxiety and or panic attacks. I've had them for about 5 years. Cbt helps sooooo much! Better than meds! Take meds to help calm but start training yourself to not let these attacks scare you. Nothing bad is going to happen anyway when you are having one. I recently started feeling lightheaded and dizzy. Super tired. Could be anxiety. Tired bcus I have a 7m old. I also got ppd. So. It's been tough these last 5 almost 6 years. It only makes things worse to fight the feeling. So ride it like a wave!

I have the same symptoms and have anxiety, bipolar etc. I have had lightheaded was to the point of seeing black and passing out. I recently started feeling nerve tingling in my hands if my neck is turn a certain way. I really need to fix this as it is affecting my everyday life.

Could be pots. Symptoms fit.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hypoglycemia maybe the problem.

I'm having very similar symptoms and I just turned 18. Did you find anything that helped you?

Very nauseous and sleepy it will pass in about 45 minutes though