if i stand for too long i feel dizzy and have a stomach ache and if i sit for too long and when i have to get up i feel very sick my eyes go blurry and i feel like I'm gonna fall. what is this ????. i know its not very serious or anything but its pretty scary it has to happen all the time. plz respond if you know exactly. and when i stand i feel very unbalanced as if I'm heavier on my left leg than the right. idk what it is it is strange. plz respond asap for details about what you know. i wish all of u a speedy recovery. :)

i also btw do not have depression i enjoy life and am very happy i have had my thyroid checked and i had problems with it however that has been fixed and i have had a blood test before and i was normal except for my allergies to grass which are extremely high

While I have not been to a doctor or talked about this,(really with anyone), I do have many doctors in the family. If you find that your ears ring sometimes have them checked for excessive fluid. This can lead to many problems with your equilibrium. Another main cause could be your eyes. Vision like hearing is one of the four main senses, (I don't count taste), If your vision is even just slightly off it could cause these symptoms, so have it checked to. Last things I could think of involve the body, more specifically heart and blood. A lack of iron in your blood can cause problems that have these symptoms and can be fixed with iron supplements. The last two problems howeve,r are very serious, and you should discuss with MULTIPLE doctors, (never trust a single opinion or test). First is a lack of red blood cells which carry oxygen to the muscles and brain which can lead to insufficient oxygen levels in your brain and ultimately dizziness, fatigue, and fainting. Last is your heart (and lungs) your heart can have trouble with determining oxygen levels of the blood this can also be a flaw in the lungs but is most often your heart. Along with the listed symptoms above also consider chest pain, shoulder tension, sometimes difficulty breathing or even heart palpitations. Like I said though I haven't been to the doctor and this is just family knowledge

Look into a condition called POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). My daughter was unwell for 2 years and was being assessed for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when the doctor performed a simple test. She measured her heart rate and blood pressure while laying down flat then got her to stand and measured it again. Her pulse increased enormously and her blood pressure dropped. She had her continue to stand and her pulse continued to increase as her heart struggled to pump blood from her extremities and up to her brain. This is an autonomic nervous system disorder so something the afflicted person has no control over and it can produce a host of different and very debilitating symptoms.

I'm so glad I found this forum because I've been having these symptoms for a year now. They began about a year after I had my daughter; I was in Costco and suddenly my arms went numb, I got REALLY cold, my vision started to blur and I got dizzy/headache. The dizziness/headache returned again and again through the next week. I thought I was hypoglycemic but I got one of those portable blood sugar testers that diabetics use and it was always normal. I went to several doctors and got many tests which were all fine. Then, two weeks after the initial episode I got my first period since my baby was born.
I was glad this seemed to be hormonal, because I figured that it was only my body adjusting to monthly cycles again and would go away with time. But throughout the past year I have gotten these dizzy episodes roughly beginning during ovulation and continuing to my period. They always start around noon and seem to be worse when I am inside; particularly inside Target or another cold store with florescent lights and no windows. The episodes have been less and less intense but it's hard to function when they hit; I still feel afraid to drive when I feel one coming on.
Two weeks ago I had the worst dizzy spell since the very first one (ironically, it is exactly one year since then). I also had unusually strong ovulation symptoms which lasted about 4 days, and included breast swelling/tenderness and nausea which I don't get with pms. I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests thinking that might be the issue but they have all been negative. I was supposed to get my period today (I am always very regular) and all I got was spotting.
I'm thinking that it's either adrenal fatigue, or something is wrong with my hormone levels since this dizziness tends to come and go with my menstrual cycle. I am having hormone and thyroid tests done tomorrow so hopefully I will finally get some answers. It is very Very scary.

I woke up dizzy. Ended up in the ER. That evening cause I couldn't take it anymore. Found out I had MS. Go get a MRI of your brain if you are experiencing any dizziness

This is true-- Whenever I don't think about being dizzy I'm not, and whenever I am thinking about it, I tend to feel loopy.

Go see a Lyme literate doctor. Get tested using Igenix labs. All other tests are worthless. Sounds like Lyme disease. Heads up.....your doc will probably dismiss this so you need to see a Lyme literate doc.

Google POTS Syndrome- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. My 14 yr old has these same symptoms - you could ask your doctor about this. It occurs 5 times as often in females than males. Might be helpful to read about it.

Hi
I always feel like i’m lightheaded and dizzy almost all the time amd i have trouble sleeping i sleep very late and wake up very early and sometimes my stomach hurts me after eating and i always feel tired and like i have no energy at all even tho i eat well

OMG my daughter had the exact same thing just like you. Before the the birth control she's never fainted now if she's gets hot she's afraid she might faint then anxiety kicks in then her heart races then it freaks her out more then will get dizzy and feel like fainting. I took her off the birthday control after this started happening. Now since being off the nexpalon she's has only had one episode of feeling like fainting but now she has anxiety from it.

This sounds a lot like Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Or POTS. There are many centers for POTS across the country. Talk to your doctor about this possibility.

Sounds like hypothyroidism, see an endo

Hi i have same problem from 2 years. Did u get the root cause of your constant dizziness?

Hi did u find root cause of your dizziness?