Hi, I am hoping for some answers please...last weekend I started bleeding at 7wks pregnant. With no pain & only when I went to the toilet. I went to A&E they have me an internal scan and said they could see the sac but it only measured 4-5 wks so couldn't see baby as too early. I went home to rest. I carried on bledding & passing small clots & stringy bits but also had period pains with backache the next morning so I went back to hospital. The doctor advised after giving me an internal that he was 99% sure I've miscarried from looking at the blood. I had another scan that afternoon but the sac was still there?! I'm so confused! The doctor said it could just be an empty sac, very early pregnancy or just a sist! Again I'm very confused. I bled for 5 days only when going to the toilet. I've stopped now. I am having a scan in the morning to confirm a miscarriage. But I'm still having pregnancy symptoms....hot flushes, sore breasts, period pains if I'm cleaning or doing too much. Am I just clinging to the 1% chance the baby could still be there? I just feel so awful at the moment & so very confused! :(

Michelle i was wondering what happened with your pregnancy / miscarriage ? because i am going through the same thing and im still thinking theres that little bit of hope? x

Rocklynn wrote:

kez1 wrote:

hi, i was 5 wks pregnant on the 17/11/16 when i started bleeding. I bled for 3 days which was only light + only when i went to the loo, i had a small clot and no pain.I went for an early abdomonal scan today and got told there was no sigh of pregnancy-i had miscarried. I was just wondering if it was normal to only bleed for this amount time this early on.I have a miscarriage 4 yrs ago at 7wks and bled for about 2 wks and it was very heavy with lots of abdomanal cramps.My normal periods are very regular and last for 5 days.
if anyone can help please reply x

Hello my name is Rochelle I have had three miscarriages and they where all different my first one I bleed heavy and it only lasted a few days the second one I found out that I was losing it because of my hcg Hormone levels they where very low 51 and then went to 32. Now just 8 days ago I lost my third one . My Hcg levels where up 2021 I started to spot it was old brown blood and it would come and go , then one day I started to cramp and bleed a lot redder blood I felt like I was having contractions and I passed My fetal sac that was 9/19/2009. It is now 9/27/2009 And I'm still bleeding and cramping not heavy more like spotting .I feel your pain and I would like to hear back from you to see if this helped . I will never give up on trying to have a baby with Gods all things are possible :) God Bless

Rocklynn, you have got a great faith. May God Bless you with rewards of children as inheritance.

i have had 2 miscarriages and an eptopic pregnancy and have had 2 healthy beautiful little girls:) i believe right now i am having another miscarriage :( did u have any pain with urs? my left leg is numb, the bleeding was as u described dark mucus like then in 24 hours graduated to bright red blood. my back is KILLING me. i'm concerned it may be another egtopic pregnancy how do i know if it's a normal miscarriage or egtopic? any insight is helpful!!

im at a young age, and didnt know i was pregnant, i get heavy periods anyway, so i put it down to that, but my friends mum is a nurse and said i could be going through a miscarriage , ive been bleeding non stop already for 3 weeks, and its just getting worse, the thing is, i cant go hospital or doctors because im underage (by a little) and dont want my mum finding out, should i be worried?

PLEASE GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! Bleeding for 3 weeks may be normal with miscarriage but it should be getting better not worse. If its getting worse it may be and most likely is an ectopic pregnancy if u r not seen IMMEDIATELY u risk hemorraging or whose a blood infection that will kill u. I'm not trying to scare u but u should be scared. Everything I researched told me mine was a normal miscarriage meaning at about 1.5 weeks the cramping intensifed and then I felt the fetus pass then the bleeding   went from dark red to bright red and the cramping eased considerably. U should not be still bleeding after three weeks with it intensifying. PLEASE I AM A MOM TO A TEENAGER!!! I would so much rather deal with sex before marriage than losing a child! I have also had an ectopic pregnancy many years ago, you have to go. I can tell ur from somewhere other than USA i don't know what ur laws r in ur country but maybe u can have a friend take u and then tell ur mom it was complications with ur period? U have to be seen u have to b seen It's the only way to be sure 

hello i am 6 weeks 1 day and i think im miscarring. i been to the er on 12/11/2012 because i passed clots on 12/7/2012 and light red blood for two days after. i toke two hpts abd both positive. im still bleeding now i was told that its a threatened spontaneous abortion and no baby visible. so im confused did i miscarry or wat. my test are positive i was told my hcg is low so im being tested now to c if im pregnant or not. what happened to my baby am i pregnant??

Please help someone I have been bleeding for 2 weeks and I'm 8 weeks along I have no pain the doc said everything looks great but why am I still bleeding

hi i had a misariage at 8 weeks but i was bleeding heavy a week before i got admited into the hospital i have really bad pains and cant stand for to long, i was told my the nurse at the early pregnancy unit that i should give it two weeks and come back for a scan so that they can see everything has cleared, how long till this heavy bleeding and the clotes stop

someone reply plzzz i am freaking out i am 22 years old and got married 6 months ago.

Hi I have a question I had my period at the end of jan and I had another normal one at the end of feb and it lasted til march 6th or 7th I didn't have anymore in march I didn't get anything at the beginning of April and I just got it yesterday I wana knw if I didn't get cuz I was goin thru a lot of stress I took two prego tests but they were both negative or am I pregnant or can I be goin thru early menopause I have a lol bit of white like egg shell color coming out of my breasts I don't knw wats goin on can someone help

Hi I had a question I had my period at the end of jan and another one at the end of feb when it stopped on march 6th or 7th I don't get anymore until yesterday I have bee goin thru a lot of stress and I took to prego tests but they were negative I don't knw if it was just late cuz of stress or if I am prego or a miscarriage I have white milk in my one breast my stomach was bloated but now it's not and I don't knw if I'm goin thru early menopause I'm 38 yrs old if someone can help I'd really appreciate it

I am 18 and had a misscarage last yr, i tested possitive a week ago as i have missed my period and them cramps (slight) like period cramps and blood, i conceived on the 3/4/13, have i misscaried or was it late conception and i am having a period, it started after i has sex one night could it have irritated my cervics? Please help doctors didnt say or do anything apart from come back in a couple of weeks

I started spotting 4 days ago . i m now 4 w and 6 days i had red blood when i wipe but. No cramps and not clots is that normal