Hi all. I’m going to have a try with blood type diet. I’m just wondering has anyone here had any success eating right food for your blood type?? What were your experiences??? Thanks

Hi. I had the blood type diet for about one summer and as I'm A negative I got a book on the subject and found the right food for me. I was very strict about keeping to it and I ate the foods they wanted me to whenever I wanted. I did not find any meal plans so I assumed I could eat as much as I liked (not too much, of course). Result was noticeable but I noticed that died actually forbidden me eat exactly what I liked!!!

I tried it too (during my pregancy). I am AB+
I used the "eating right for your blood type during pregnancy" book
I found that the when I ate items from the list of foods I was suppose to avoid, I actually got really sick.
I think it really does work and make you feel better.
But really - its an IMPOSSIBLE task to follow it 100% Considering AB blood types NOT only have to avoid almost everything from B, but A as well!