i would like to meet you

I'm no expert yet, but I can you for sure that if you force him out of it, then it WILL resurface later in life. Look for a better solution- repression is never the right choice for these things.

At least you know your son is straight.

i think that a young boy having an erction and "exploring" is normal because when i was younger me and my cousin touched eachother and took our clothes off and had an erction and we were about 5-6 years old

I agree with momof3, he's definitely showing signs of being sexually abused himself. I wish I had known this years ago when my daughter was acting like that (not the erection obviously but the huge sexual interest) because I could have done something about it earlier. She started showing sexual interest at the age of 6 too. I asked everyone I knew why this would be and they all had different answers. A few years later I found out from my daughter's friend that she was no longer a virgin and that she was forced to have sex with their neighbor friend (at her dad's house) and it has changed her phenomenally! Now knowing this, it totally makes sense to me why she was showing signs of depression at such a young age, wanting to be in the washroom with her friends while they were in there, wanting to watch her friends get dressed, etc. You must take your child to a place that deals with sexually abused children and once he talks to a therapist they will build a bond strong enough so that he can open up to him/her and tell the therapist what has happened. Most kids will not tell their parents because they are ashamed of what happened to them, they think it's their fault or they are scared that they will get in trouble.

My daughter is now on the waiting list to see a therapist so they can heal her. She is a wreck and if only I knew sooner I could've helped her out so that she didn't get to this point. If you wait too long, major things will happen. I'm so sorry to hear about your son, it is definitely heartbreaking!

Great place to start are his babysitters, relatives, etc. More often than not, it's usually someone you know that has done something to your child. Hope it all works out. xx

how old were you when you had an erection? I'm concerning about my 9 year old boy...

Is vary normal y are you so concerned is he having any problem ?

cloud900 wrote:

Guest wrote:

Now im only 14 so i might not be right but when i was younger i'd get an erection just while having fun. If i remember sex ed correctly an erection is when ur joyfull not neccicairly sexualy.(please excuse my spelling)

Exactly what are you concerned about?
Boys get erections from the time they are born and some even claim to have seen them in the womb on an ultrasound.

The first I remember about that I was probably 3 or 4. I had Chicken Pox and I remember discovering that my penis did something when I played with it that was fun to do while I was stuck in bed, sick. My mother was concerned about me scraching the pox on other parts of my body and threatened to tie mittens on my hands so I wouldn't create sores from scratching. I quickly promised I wouldn't scratch the pox because I certainly didn't want to lose the fun of playing with my penis, that I had just discovered. After I got over being sick and was no longer confined to bed, I don't remember continuing my fascination with that.

However I discovered it again when I was about 6. At that age I only had two neighbor girls for playmates, no boys near my age in the neighborhood. One day one of them mentioned that her older brother told her boys had a bat and 2 balls and girls had 2 biscuits. Well, they wanted to check that out and I was out numbered but they agreed to show me their biscuits in return, so my pants came off.

The one with the brother said mine didn't look like her brothers, his had a knob on the end and mine didn't. My mother had already told me about boys who had had part of theirs cut off so I knew what she was talking about and I pulled my foreskin back to show her I had a knob too. That really fascinated them and they wanted to touch it and push that skin back themselves. I negotiated touching their biscuits in exchange and off we went.

That's when we all discovered erections. As soon as one of them touched my penis and pushed the foreskin back the whole thing got larger and stood right up straight, and it felt really nice when they touched it. Not at all like when I touched it.

They also liked it when I explored their biscuits and touched the funny bits of skin inside that crease. We periodically did that for the next few years and then forgot about it. They both had girl pals and girl cousins who visited them from time to time and if I was there they wanted to show them what my penis did when they touched it. I enjoyed having them touch it so that was OK with me.

When I was 10, a boy cousin showed me how to masturbate and I don't remember showing the girls anything about that so we must not have been checking each other out by that time.

So cloud900, that's how one guy and a couple girls discovered our differences long before sex-ed came to our schools. I was 6 in 1946.

Quote:

I have such an adorable and handsome 4 yearold son, who loves having erections. When he was a baby, I used to love breastfeeding him nude, and sometimes his penis got nice and big during his breastfeedings. Almost 2 months before I had him, I had an ultrasound, there on the ultrasound photo was his erection, that's my favorite ultrasound photo of all. I'm expecting baby number2 at 3 1/2 months along, and I'm beginning to show. Just Today, I dressed my son in his little shorts, he started smiling and looked down at his tummy, he was so cute when he patted his tummy, so instead I just let him go all day shirtless, that was just before I announced my pregnancy. Then I asked my son to come with me in my room, because I had something very special for him to enjoy. There I took my top off, I'll never forget that look and smile on my adorable son's face when, for the first time, he saw how big my boyshorts were over my little swell of tummy and how larger my bra was. We both smiled, that's when I announced I'm expecting, then we both sat in the middle of my bed, my son was so adorable when he hugged and rubbed my tummy, even if he's my son, the feeling was almost romantic. I patted and rubbed my adorable son's tummy when he smiled and said all the excitement of my pregnancy and showing off his tummy made his penis big and hard in his shorts. After awhile my son looked down at his tummy, started patting it, and he wanted to go back in his room, as I understand his wants for privacy.

Dafuq did I just read?

Hey I'm Sheila you sound cute .Good news im ten too. Cool so I want to tell that what you get is normal I have 2twin bros and they get that I'm the only girl in the family if u want :) see yu lata8)

I have been looking for answers, my son is 5 and is going throuh a simuliar thing. I am put at eas to see Im not alone, Im going to start talking to my son and see if I can help with ant questions he might have. Thank you.

Guest wrote:

[My son is 8 years old and today I just experienced that my son has had sexual intercourse with a boy a couple of times, and it also scares me and I don't know what to do. I have never thought that I would have this problem also. I was also wondering if anybody could tell me if that means he is going to be gay or if he is really just experimenting. I talked with him and explained that it isn't right what he is doing, and that he needs to not be doing that kind of thing anymore. Was I wrong for what I said to him?"] My sone is 6 years old. An only child, very well natured and liked with lots of friends both girls and boys. I know that all boys get erections from birth and infact even before birth however I am seeking advice as to what would be considered normal in a boy of 6. We have found that if in the company of a girl of similar age he will often seek to gain privacy with her often in his bedroom however it could be anywhere where only him and the girl is present. I have watched this without him being aware and whilst his games are harmless and innocent he often gets and erection. Sometimes he will ask the girl to lay on him (we will be face down) or sit on his back which will result in him getting and erection. We are very concerned that in later life as he necomes more sexually aware that he is unable to easily control his sexual appitite and be forceful with girls or women. To this end we are looking for advice as to whether this is normal and if not what we can do about it.

Up until now we have started to make sure that he is not in this situation at all by monitoring play and where play takes place.

I look farward to any advice that can be given.

If you son is only eight years old, I think you should seek counselling for him as it is illegal and wrong on so many levels. I feel for you as a parent but this is very serious. It doesn't matter what his sexuality becomes weather it be with men or women. That fact that he is only eight is of great concern, and i hope the other boy wasn't much older! Hope you get tis sorted out..

My mother would chaperone my nightly bath taken with my sister.  Mom would always pull my foreskin back to make sure I was clean under my prepuce. At about 9 or 10 I started to have erections when she skinned back my penis.  From day one, she told me it was normal and healthy, and erections were something  boys and men have regularly.  I was told I was not to be ashamed when getting hard in front of my parents or sister. It was an experience that could have been difficult, but my mother made me feel like it was the most natural thing in the world.  My sister was also very helpful, never making an issue of it.  Very healthy.

Some you people are sick! I'm a single Mom trying to find answers, not hear about your sex lives....Geez.

What do you find sick about it? Most of this stuff seemed pretty normal. Some I didn't agree with and I seen were some of the people wasn't too well educated on the subject. Is that your case?