My 3 year old gets erectiin a lot is this normal

Hi Guest,

Yes, normal. There's nothing he can do about it.

Don't worry mate, puberty's not bad.

You need to get a friend and in joy a full body massage and a good massage for your hard body and be genital loveing in a private quite place no oral or inside sex just masturbate

No your son is a pervert and he shouldn't be playing like that.letting girls lay on him?are you kidding me.i guess you guys just let your son do anything huh.

maybe a 7 old can have an erection, but for sure can't shoot. needs be 13 or 14 at least

Hot and turned on

You were still having your clothes changed for you at the age of 9 ???? Seriously????

Yes,  7 year olds can get erections. It's natural and just happens to them sometimes. It happens to my 10 year old brother.

Thank you so much I'm a grand mother raising my 5 year old. He had taken all of his clothes off because as he said his skeeter was growing because his female cousin asked could she pull it. He said he did something naughty. I'm so worried and confused I've raid two boy never saw this at this age.
Worried mom/granny.

What did he do and why did he think it was naughty? How old is this cousin? When I was about that age we (my playmates and I) discovered what happened to mine when they touched it. I had only female playmates, two of them and it was not unusual for us to play naked in the lawn sprinkler. One of them mentioned that mine didn't look like her brothers. He was cut and I am not so I pulled my foreskin back to show her and she said "now it does". She was intrigued by that and asked if she could push that skin back so I let her. We were all surprised by what it did when she touched it. My mother used to retract my foreskin to wash it and it never became erect. For a while after that they used to want to do that once in a while to see it erect and I let them. We forgot about it after a while and quit.

Firstly the fact you are paranoid enough to spy on your son is a real concern. Secondly all he appears to be doing is engaging in harmless experimentation which is perfectly normal for any child. When he reaches his early teens this experimentation will naturally progress to exposing himself to girls (or boys if he is that way inclined) and enjoying the sensation of somebody else touching his erect penis. In all likelihood this will progress to having others masturbate him. Obviously he will have begun masturbating on his own by this stage (usually boys start between 11 and 13). All of this is perfectly normal healthy and natural exploration and experimentation - which all of us engaged in at this age. No doubt in his teens you will suffer the embarrassment of accidentally walking in on him masturbating (usually when you have arrived home unexpectedly or too quietly for him to realize). And as with the questions you are asking now, the manner in which you react to that situation will be the substantial indicator to him of how to regard his behavior. Masturbation is perfectly normal and healthy. If you react in a way that signals to him what he is doing is wrong, abnormal or naughty, this is what he will pick up on and is the single most harmful signal you could possibly send to him - that his sexual behavior is bad, wrong or naughty. This would cause him considerable confusion and at worst could have him feel sex or anything sex related is shameful and should be hidden - ie he should sneak about in the bushes to conceal sexual activity. On the other hand although embarrassed and uncomfortable at walking in on him masturbating, you could apologize for the interruption and leave him with the impression nothing is wrong - which it isn't. Then at the next opportunity you could just tell him quietly when you and him are alone what he was doing is perfectly ok and normal and it's ok for him to be doing what he was doing. Although he will feel awkward about you saying this he will take on board what you have said. You might even consider installing what I like to call the "masturbation lock" on his bedroom door for him so he has privacy. A simple bolt lock that he can slide shut from inside his room will suffice. Or alternately when he reaches an age where he has likely started masturbating, you could adopt the practice when ever he is in his room with the door closed, to always knock before entering and waiting for him to give you permission to enter before doing so.

That's normal. I got boners all the time as a kid and so did my friends. Teach your son all about sex and what an erection is really all about. It's better for him to "know" than not "know." As a kid I didn't "know" so I got into trouble a lot.

do you check him Shelly to see if he is ok ? he may have trouble with his penis..

dont tell him that i know kids his age saying inapropriet things in school it will end badly