where did this post come from...he mom bf nude )i any case we are a nudist fam,and i see my boys have erections all the time and when any of my 4 boys nursing...very natural...mom,sounds like have a very personal,affectionate loving relationship...we also have full body nude massage for affection and closeness,we teach our kids that no body parts are nasty but instead ,beautiful,so mom we agree that massaging ALL parts of the body,in massage, hands,feet,shoulder,tummy ,genitals ,all acceptable,and no part should be avoided...so mom.i am sure you agree

That's a pretty intimate thing to talk about with her now, wasn't that awkward? Also out of curiosity, where where you two able to get alone together for long enough to do that without people being suspicious, and did you make much noise, especially with her reaching climax?

Should a mother show her young son how to masturbate?

Health Guru
hi, I think he will find that out himself, how old is he?

This would be a good time to explain to him about being a gentleman.Tell him as a gentleman,he is to respect girls and women of all ages.Let him know that it is okay to be curious about his private parts,that it is okay for him to touch them to make himself feel good,but it is not okay to have anyone else to touch him to make his penis feel good.The adults in his life only touch his penis to clean him,or the doctor for normal check up reasons.At his age he understands that his penis feels good to touch.He has figured out that his penis is more sensitive when erect.However,there is no sexual component.He may have even given himself what is known as a dry orgasm.Or,it may have happened while a little girl was sitting on his back,(Causing friction to his penis),and he is just trying to recreate the pleasure he felt.Once again,there is no sexual component.It's hard for the sexually aware adult to separate erections and orgasms from sexual behavior and pleasure. Children don't have a sexual brain,that part of their brain doesn't "wake up" until puberty.It's quite possible that he saw your husband and you having sex,and he is just trying to understand what he saw.It's normal for kids to act things out that they are trying to understand.My oldest daughter walk in on my husband and myself,when she was two.We don't know how much she saw,or how long was standing there,she was quiet.We freaked at first.We decided that we would talk to her about it if she ask what we were doing,but she never did.However,she was only two. In short his sexual curiosity is normal,he just needs a little guidance as to where and when it is okay to explore it.The best thing to is talk to him about it.

What? This is not normal. Your 11-yr old still breast feeds?

my neighbours son stayed with me last night and he asked if it was ok to sleep naked he is only 14 what should i have said

When i was growing up with my 7 brothers, our dickies were always hard specially when bathing together or changing. My next oldest brother went in the woods with the girl next door and they pulled pants down and he had a boner and i could see because I followed them. She layed down and showed him what to do and he put his boner in her and they did it for like half an hour. The next day i asked her if i could do that to her too and she let me. Turns out all my brothers did it to her many times. Boys get boners for no reason, all day every day. We learned how to carry our books to hide the lump. Eventually masturbation was a fun way to make boners go down. Im 16 now and still get boners 20 times a day.

I totally agree. We are a nudist family too. My son was eight when he got his erections. He is extremely hung for that age, so people look a lot. He is now ten and gets erections 6 times a day. I don't mind when plays with his penis in the house. He does that a lot. It is not a big thing. He is a sweet boy and people accept him the way he is. Sometimes I breastfeed him and he gets hard and big. I love that. Ten minutes later he is out playing soccer. Treat it like no big deal and it becomes no big deal. Last month a friend stopped by. She undressed and we talked. He came and sat with us and starting to play with his penis. She laughed and said he was big. He came. She told me she was wet. He put his pants on and was out the door with a ball. Sex does not traumatize. Being forced or brutalized -sexual or non-sexual - traumatizes. In the end sex is not such a big deal. Just enjoy it and let others enjoy it too.

Please enroll in English class and improve your spelling and also get psyvchological professional help. People don't beat people up because some b***h rejected you.

continue to give privacy and let him get a erections and how dare you for spying on him when he is in his bedroom a erections are very normal and it makes him good so leave him alone he is not doing any thing wrong and can get them even with out being touched all he has to do is shake his legs in his undies very very fast and he can still get one

I am 60 y.o. and Grew up in a very dysfunctional home.   I remember my father being gone, working most of the time.  My Mother was at home with 5 kids.  One girl and 4 boys.  I was next to the youngest boy and my sister was 4 years older, second from the oldest.  I cry when I look at information on this subject.  My Mother was very understanding about sex and I never felt self-conscious about nudity or sex around her.  My Father was completely the opposite.  He tried to tell us nudity and sexuality were bad.  I never got any information that I needed. One example was...I woke one morning before school about age 11.  My Father was always in a bad mood in the morning.   I was afraid of him and could easily get the back of his hand.  I stepped out from my bedroom to go to the bathroom and heard talking in the bathroom. Half asleep, I briefly peered through the crack in the door by the hinges to see who it was ( Not wanting to encounter my father)  and at that moment my Father came out and saw me.  He was very angry and accused me of "Peeking at him through the cracks" as if I was a Pervert.  I was 11y.o. for Gods Sake.  He was always looking for reasons to accuse us of "Perverted Sexual Behavior"..  I was trapped in this while trying to make sense of the world and my own sexuality.  As it turns out, I am Gay and although I Knew from a very early age that I Was Gay and was Born Gay, I was petrified of any possible sexual experimentation or encounter with my friends.  This affected me greatly my whole life.  

Now, having said all that,  I Implore All the Mothers of Young Sons Out There:  Please Hold Them in your arms Often.  Please tell them that they are Beautiful.  Please Tell them you Love them.  Tell them there is nothing they can't come to you and discuss.  Young boys need their Mothers.  They need You to acknowledge that they do get erections and that the reasons, although ALL are Normal, Vary from spontaneous erections for no reason at all,  to hormones during adolescence.  They need to know that they are not Abnormal or weird. They need to know what a Vulva and Vagina is.( I had no idea what a clitoris was or that it even existed when I had my first girlfriend.)  They need to know that Sexual Experimentation is very normal and expected.  That Safe  experimentation with his own peers is necessary for him to Learn.  He needs to know that self-exploration (Masturbation) in the privacy of his own bedroom is meant to be Enjoyable.  He needs to Know that exploration of his sexuality with his other male friends is very Normal.  If he asks about Homosexual feelings, he needs to know that these feelings are perfectly Normal and does not mean he will be Gay.  ( and may I add, that if these questions make us uncomfortable, we only need to be Honest with ourselves about when we were young.)   

I wish I could go back and talk to that young child that I was and whisper in his ear that"Everything Will Be OK"  But this would not come to pass.  I can only Hope That Through the Therapeutic exercise of Writing down my thoughts on this subject, that I may Help To Inspire Mothers out there to Love Your Sons Unconditionally.

Today my 6 year old told be his penis rises when he says ladies on TV. He is not allowed to look at sexually suggestive shows and has no access to them. He is a very intelligent, happy, well-adjusted only child but I too am worried. Is this normal

No. It's not weird. Him Rubbing your foot against his crotch is fine.
BUT JUST AS LONG AS IT'S NOT IN PUBLIC.
Only At Home

Well said , our kids are growing up to quick as it is .