I too would like to know about this. I have an 11 year old cousin I know he will soon hit the main peeks of puberty for boys and I think he may be sexually attracted to feet. Sounds weird but we all know feet can be sexual to many. Point is He always likes touching my feet or anyone he gets a chance too,just the other day I was shocked to see he had an erection (boner). Yet today when he wanted to give me a foot massage he wasn't doing anything wrong till i saw him try to rub my foot against his penis. Again he's just 11 is this weird or what? I need help I'm only his cousin but this needs to stop ,what can I or his family do advice please.

Prehaps a little talk about masturbation and to use that when he feels turned on. Just tell him to take it to his room.

Quote:

I'm the mother of a 5yo son, I'm also 4 months pregnant with my second. Even before I was pregnant, my son loved having erections from time to time whenever he was in his room. Well one day last month, I told my son I was pregnant, he was so excited, that when he felt my baby, he got an erection in his pants as he started smiling. After he felt my baby, he went off to his room, then later as I walked by, he already had his shirt off and was looking at himself in the mirror with a wistful smile on his face. As I stood there, looking across the room, he was having an erection in his pants, that's when I smiled and asked him if he wanted to know where babies come from, he looked at me and smiled, that's when I told him. Then when he felt my baby after I told him about where babies come from, he smiled some more and told me that feeling my baby gave him an erection, then he wanted to enjoy his erection by himself, that's when I got up and left his room. I know alot went through his mind that day over my pregnancy.

Now that I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm already showing, my son actually told me that my belly's so lovely to look at, because it gives him erections. He says he can't for my lovely belly to grow nice and big, he also spends alot of time in his room with his shirts off while having erections in his pants. Sometimes he'll want to sleep naked to enjoy his erections, other times he'll go around the house with his shirts off, because he loves how my hands feel across his back whenever I give him a hug, that's what also gives him erections. 2 years ago, I had a friend who was pregnant with her second, her 9yo son also got erections over her being pregnant, so my son's not the only one who feels the way he does over my pregnancy.

Seriously I don't understand why people are explaining actually sex to their 5 6-9 year old kids especially with detail? I no that its everywhere that you should START the conversation early but its just starting the convo opening up lines of communication at those ages what your support to be explain is the sex talk not actually bout intercourse but about sexuality diff between boy and girl what a bone is AT THAT AGE and why it happens cuz the get happy or excited over anything not having to have to be a sexual thing your support to give them little by little information as they grow old and more mature if anyone bothered to do any research on this before just jumping right in to ur talk you ud would no this telling a lil kid about sex and how done is only gonna make him wanna try it at the age show the other kids up cuz at those ages its cool to be the one person in class that nos those adults secrets and will show you slow it down just a bit sh*t this would be y girl are getting gang raped in school bathrooms

why catch him masturbating as if he commits a crime? what are the 'cons' of masturbating? why should you take him to the doctor? welcome to the 21st century

How is a child supposed to "decide for himself when the time comes" about homosexuality if his parents don't give him any information to base that decision on? This may come as a shock, but parents are SUPPOSED to teach their children. Kids can't get their morals and opinions solely from the Internet. The child may or may not agree with their parents beliefs, but at least they're informed.

look im gay so im 13 and an erection it's normal

I farted my c**t off who wants to have sex and f**k me and are u a milf i like little boys and girl nude nice hay

If he goes too far with girls already at his young age, I think a bare bottom spanking would be just what young mister really needs.

Ok look, I never had a girlfriend but that doesn't mean I didn't have erections at young age. I am now 16 year old boy. Just to remind you I started masturbating at age of 5 and yeah i realized I have started puberty at age of 10 when my cousin made me erect 2 times in a roll... Let him erect or do whatever he likes with his girlfriend and don't let him express any sexuality in public. At least he is on his own or with a friend. He will get in control as he grows...

your sick you paedo

boys from infants on up get erections...very normal.are you male or female?

All boys have erections every 5mins.Don't worry.It will work out.Very soon he will be wanking off every 5mins.That's boys do.
It happened to me and a very hard erection can be uncomfortable to say the least.It needs relief.Show him how to masturbate soon...In the near future he will be trying your knickers on.

yes,i am a breastfeeding mom of 5,and 4 are boys up to 11...we are on secludes mt land so the kids are free to run and play naked...erections are common..and natural...sometimes all 4 boys play " Dr" but all boys have curiosity...totally natural...i breastfeed any of my 5 that ask....

well,your little boy just happens to be very sensual..and also enjoys hid body.....all the body is beautiful...no parts are bad or nasty....and we forget that kids like to feel good and secure and accepted...kids just naturally like to go naked...why not let the poor little darling feel free to be naked in the privacy of the home.i am sure that he would enjoy that very much......just give him a lot of affection,and tell him that ALL of him is beautiful!

I remember being a young boy and playing doctor with my cousins. Young children will explore each other and it is only natural for erections. The funny thing, I would lay down with her on top. Get hard, then simulate sex acts. A few times, I remember us both being naked, and I actually penetrated her. I was only 5 or 6, so I obviously knew nothing.  We are still very close as cousins and discussed it one time; she said she would actually orgasm from it.  My cousin and I are the same age.

So it isn't just a problem with boys.