I have had people look at me and ask if im pregnant. Im gaining weight and when i eat i eat sauces with almost everything well when i eat it and stuff it tastes weird and sour to me. I am on my  period now but i still dont know. My period is heavy and my stomach hurts and my breast as well i have gotten sick and i pee a lot. i dont know i have takin a pregnancy test on Wednesday and started my period on thursday but i dont know. can anyone tell me what to do.

i had implantion bleedin 1wk b4 my period..then i started but i still feel like  im havin pregnancy symptoms cud i b pregnant..im so confuse

I came off the pill last in January and I had pregnancy symptoms but my period started this morning. Very disappointed! Wanna pull my hair out. My man is 42 I love him and I really want to give him a baby, because he really wants one.

Could i be pregnet?

if you are over 40 yrs old sometimes you get PMS pre menstrual syndrome which comes just before menopause and the symptoms resemble those of pregnancy

Ok, so I am sexually active. I haven't had sex since the end of Feb because my fiance is study abroad. We ALWAYS practice safe sex. I started my period at the beginning of April. For the past year, the beginning of the month has been normal for me. I've never used tampons before, but on the second day of my period, me and my roommates wanted to go swimming, and I wanted to so bad, I broke down and got a tampon from one of them. Well, my heavy period stopped that day. It didn't start again. This month, May, I'm 4 days late. I normally start on the 7th, but started on the 11th. My period was heavy to the point I had to change my pad a little more than normal (My periods are so heavy i have to use overnights during the day which will last me about 8-10 if need be), but I had change about 2x as many times as normal. On top of that I'm having sever cramps (which is normal when I'm late), but Midol isn't working like it normally does. Also, today I woke with what feels like a pulled muscle on the left side of my back, which isn't normal with my period, as well as diarrhea, witch also isn't normal with my period. My breast are sore sometimes when touched, but that is normal for my period.I am tired, but I work long hours and go to school so that too is normal. A co-worker told me about how her friend had a period all through out her pregnancy and now I'm scared I might be pregnant. My fiance and I are in college and we aren't ready for this and i'm scared what are parents would say if they knew we were sexually active, and i do NOT believe in abortion. I want to take a pregnancy test to see, but I'm scared it might actually be positive. I thought I'd search the web to see if it was something else. Right now I'm hoping for Endometriosis. Does anybody have a suggestion as to what might be wrong with me?

Hi. I am 43 years old and I have three grown children, two girls and one boy.  Ever since I have entered my 40's, my period has been weird and the symptoms also.  I have had the tubal litgation surgery done when I was 21 years old and I never had any problems with my period, except the occasional cramps. Now, when it comes on, I have cramps, but they are not severe and the five day period, as I got more into my 40's, the bleeding is not heavy.  I don't have the backache, leg cramps, headache or nausea with the period, everything occurs for me before or after.  Mostly after.  I am sick for days when my period leaves, I am nauseous, back aching, leg cramps, bloated, gaseous and I have a very bad headache that leaves me debilitated, where I can't do anything.  I'm just wondering why this is occuring after the period has left?  I would really appreciate some feedback on the subject.

HI..I am having the same feeling like u right now. May i know if you really got pregnant? Thanks a lot :)

hi, i am a first timer on this site and when i saw your issue i had to reply. i feel for you i really do i konw its hard but what i need u to do is to stop trying to get pregnant and just let things be. have fun while having sex and maybe just maybe youll become pregnant........

Hi. How are you? No, I didn't get pregnant, at least that is what 2 pregnancy tests told me. I am still having the symptoms, I am going to see the doctor next week.

Go to the doctor i dreamed about fish when i was prego you still can be.

okayee so i had the same problem sorta im on my period but its impossible to be on your period and be pregnant the same time that means the egg ddint get fertilized and prowler3 thats impossible she muss had implantation bleeding .

Ok so back in march me and my boyfriend had sex around my ovulation. In April I started about 7 days early but it was all spotting light for the first couple days before my period then came me period. I have had my period for the past couple months now. So it's been about 3 months since having sex around ovulation. I been going to the bathroom every half hour or 3 times in a half hour. I been feeling nausea, heartburn, and just have gained weight in the past month. I took 2 tests after my first weird period and they came out negative. Could I possibly be pregnant or just thinking to much into it??? Please help

Hi it is possible to be pregnant while having heavy periods but its rare. A lot of people have commonly had symptoms of pregnancy but have there normal menstral cycle more commonly known as a phantom pregnancy where somebody wants a baby that much there mind plays tricks on them. I've had a miscarraige before I was 7 weeks gone when I lost it :( I missed a period and came back on heavelly with blood clots sorry too much info. The best advice I could give u is to go to your doctor an have them do u a blood test to find out if your pregnant. I wish u the best of luck :)

Your story is exactly my symptoms and my questions. I do not have grown children but i do have an 8 year old son. I am 28 years old and i would love another addition.

My question to you is: Did you ever find out what the cause of these symptoms are if not pregnancy?