I've been feeling the same. Have had all pregnancy symptoms but got my period on the 20th Dec. Only lasted 3.5days and was light where as my periods are very regular and last 6 days with heavy bleeding. Yesterday the 17th Jan I got my period again but it's also light and shows more when I wipe than in the pad. Main symptoms now are frequent urination fatigue mood swings and high sense of smell plus I've never had areolas now I do? Scared to tell anyone or do a test as my family think I'm virgin

What is your update?

Hi I know this is soo long ago but what we're your results?

I had my tubes tie 13 years ago for past two months been ha vingv lots of spotting but have my period only three days only heavy one been having nausea back pain breast don't feel sore but have nipples tingling can I be pregnant

I had my baby with my period heavy clots and all every time i will bleed had to go ER when they do my sonogram he was in there all happy and kicking while im bleeding like crazy docs told me it was normal for me some woman has more blood supply than others so they bleed you could be just do a test

So I am 34 and me and hubby have been trying for almost 8 years. We tried in vitro and every kind if fertility treatment we could. My period is always 20 days apart. About a week ago I started getting nauseas and dizzy. O was super tired and my boobs hurt. My dogs wouldnt leave my side. I was getting sick to my husbands beard oil was convinced I was prego (finally) but just got my period. Still having pregnancy symptom. What could this be?